Menu icon Foundation
js/vendor/* in foundation vanilla

When downloading the vanilla version of foundation, there is a folder /js/ with foundation.min.js, jquery.js and modernizr.js ... All 3 need to be included in the html naturally. However, there is a folder /js/vendor/ with a few files fastclick.js, autocomplete.js, cookie.js and placeholder.js, and it is not clear to me if these scripts are already included in foundation.min.js, or if they need to be added manually if their features are to be used. Any clarification?

jsvendorcss

When downloading the vanilla version of foundation, there is a folder /js/ with foundation.min.js, jquery.js and modernizr.js ... All 3 need to be included in the html naturally. However, there is a folder /js/vendor/ with a few files fastclick.js, autocomplete.js, cookie.js and placeholder.js, and it is not clear to me if these scripts are already included in foundation.min.js, or if they need to be added manually if their features are to be used. Any clarification?

Karl Ward over 5 years ago

Sorry, this seems to be partially answered here:
http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/926-javascript-setup---which-vendor-files

I am still curious if for example placeholder.js is included in the foundation.min.js or not. For those using input fields with placeholders attributes, its kinda crucial to make sure they appear in IE9.