Menu icon Foundation
Can the menu topbar be rewritten so size can be altered?

I think what is going on here @foundation is great... but the menu topbar is a major point of contention. adjusting the size of anything is almost impossible without major hacking... Coming from bootstrap this is not what i want to be doing.

I have to admit that the off-canvass solution is not a bad one. Facebook uses this method and it can work very well. So that is a positive.

However, if not using the off canvass solution the mobile method is currently lacking in regards to how things function. For example if the menu that is top level then it cannot have a clickable link. The final end point of a menu item can but not the parent. This is not how it should work.

Secondly, not being able to re-size the menu is another issue. The format should be as follows. The menu items should be bound by padding. The bar should adjust to whatever element inside of the menu is the largest. Everything should center when getting larger or at least have the chance to center with padding adjustments.

finally the use of sprites should be assumed and easy to do.

the example pexcil.com comes to mind.

Any thoughts on this issue or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

topbarmenufoudationsizing

I think what is going on here @foundation is great... but the menu topbar is a major point of contention. adjusting the size of anything is almost impossible without major hacking... Coming from bootstrap this is not what i want to be doing.

I have to admit that the off-canvass solution is not a bad one. Facebook uses this method and it can work very well. So that is a positive.

However, if not using the off canvass solution the mobile method is currently lacking in regards to how things function. For example if the menu that is top level then it cannot have a clickable link. The final end point of a menu item can but not the parent. This is not how it should work.

Secondly, not being able to re-size the menu is another issue. The format should be as follows. The menu items should be bound by padding. The bar should adjust to whatever element inside of the menu is the largest. Everything should center when getting larger or at least have the chance to center with padding adjustments.

finally the use of sprites should be assumed and easy to do.

the example pexcil.com comes to mind.

Any thoughts on this issue or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.