Menu icon Foundation
Possible tooltip glitch

Multiple instances of a tooltip (using the "tip-left" parameter) breaks functionality--multiple tooltip all show the same title instead of the actual text assigned to them.

Multiple instances of a tooltip (using the "tip-left" parameter) breaks functionality--multiple tooltip all show the same title instead of the actual text assigned to them.

tooltip

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Richard Smith over 5 years ago

I figured it out. In one of the examples in the official documentation I saw "data-tooltip='left'" in the HTML and I assumed that was an additional (seemingly redundant) parameter for position. But it seems that attribute requires a unique value....although I don't really understand why the documentation fails to explain this.