Menu icon Foundation
Orbit Deep Linking Slide Transition

I'm using Foundation 5.2.2. I have an Orbit Slider with three slides using deep linking without a timer (manual advance slides). The slider works as expected, however the transition between non-adjacent slides is pretty ugly. Is this a bug or just how it works?

If transitioning between slide 1 and slide 2, orbit transitions from right to left as expected. However, for example, when transitioning between slide 1 and slide 3 (via deep-linking), the transition temporarily exposes the page background behind the slider while animating; slide 1 will slide out to the right (wrong direction) while slide 3 slides in from the left.

Any advice here?

OrbitDeep-linkingslider

I'm using Foundation 5.2.2. I have an Orbit Slider with three slides using deep linking without a timer (manual advance slides). The slider works as expected, however the transition between non-adjacent slides is pretty ugly. Is this a bug or just how it works?

If transitioning between slide 1 and slide 2, orbit transitions from right to left as expected. However, for example, when transitioning between slide 1 and slide 3 (via deep-linking), the transition temporarily exposes the page background behind the slider while animating; slide 1 will slide out to the right (wrong direction) while slide 3 slides in from the left.

Any advice here?

Javier Rincón over 5 years ago

The same problem for me. Are you tried in small devices?, the deep linking not works properly.