Menu icon Foundation
Orbit variable_height: some slide's winking when it's smaller

Hi !

I've got a weird result with the variable_height enable with some html slide:

when the Orbit's getting smaller, the appearing slide is winking (or flashing, i don't know what's the right word, sorry for my english ^^).

After debugging, (with the chrome's element console) I seen that the animate-in class is remove a little while before the active class is added (making it desappearing until the active class is added), but only when Orbit's getting smaller, when it's getting taller, the active class is remove a little while after the animate-in class is removed.

Am I the only one with this issue ?

Orbit

Hi !

I've got a weird result with the variable_height enable with some html slide:

when the Orbit's getting smaller, the appearing slide is winking (or flashing, i don't know what's the right word, sorry for my english ^^).

After debugging, (with the chrome's element console) I seen that the animate-in class is remove a little while before the active class is added (making it desappearing until the active class is added), but only when Orbit's getting smaller, when it's getting taller, the active class is remove a little while after the animate-in class is removed.

Am I the only one with this issue ?

Snyf over 5 years ago

okay, i allready found a fix, but i had to go in the source code :(

in foundation.orbit.js, for exemple at line 450:
i replace

next.removeClass("animate-in"); 

with

next.addClass('active').removeClass("animate-in"); 

i did this for line 464, 493 and 507 and it solved it for every case....

but i whant to use the minify production version... is there something else to do?