Menu icon Foundation
Navigation by hash

Hi folks,
The foundation have the navigation by hash as the jquery mobile?
All content are in one file. But I've many pages in this file.
Something like this:
I've three divs in my file. div1 div2 div3. The first page is the content of div1. And In this div, I've a link with href to div2. (#div2). When I click, I show the content of div2. But this content cant be loaded at the beginning of loading page.
The fountation have this function? If not, how I can make this?
Thanks for helps.

navigationhashlinks

Hi folks,
The foundation have the navigation by hash as the jquery mobile?
All content are in one file. But I've many pages in this file.
Something like this:
I've three divs in my file. div1 div2 div3. The first page is the content of div1. And In this div, I've a link with href to div2. (#div2). When I click, I show the content of div2. But this content cant be loaded at the beginning of loading page.
The fountation have this function? If not, how I can make this?
Thanks for helps.

Jonathan Smiley over 5 years ago

Hey Rafael,
Foundation does not have, built-in, a construct like jQuery Mobile which manages page-to-page transitions by hash from a single file. We're working on some projects that would make this easy to do in Foundation, but right now you would need to use another framework in tandem with Foundation to enable this. I don't know very well what might conflict between Foundation and a heavy-handed framework like jQ mobile but I suspect you would need to do some work to have them play nice. Best answer I can give you right now us: we're working on it.

Rafael Soufraz over 5 years ago

Thanks Jonathan! I am waiting anxiously for this implementation.
See ya..