Menu icon Foundation
IE8 Issues

We have a website www.pro-gard.com that we are using foundation on. We hare having some display issues in IE8. Its working for the most part except for the navigation (currently it is showing the off canvas navigation on top of the screen, if we hide that it will not show a navigation at all). The header and the footer is also duplicating. I understand IE8 is old and mostly not supported but this client has 40% of their users using IE8. Any help or work arounds anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!

menunavigationie8off-canvas

We have a website www.pro-gard.com that we are using foundation on. We hare having some display issues in IE8. Its working for the most part except for the navigation (currently it is showing the off canvas navigation on top of the screen, if we hide that it will not show a navigation at all). The header and the footer is also duplicating. I understand IE8 is old and mostly not supported but this client has 40% of their users using IE8. Any help or work arounds anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!

Wing-Hou Chan about 5 years ago

Howdy!

I would recommend checking out this thread: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/241-foundation-5-and-ie8

There is a great discussion going on regarding Foundation and IE8 and some posts will be helpful!