Menu icon Foundation
Cant equalize callout and container inside

I've tried just about everything so far and I cant seem to get the equalizer to work on two containers. Tried working off of the examples as they're almost dead on to what I need, but still no luck. The structure is as follows:

<div class="grid-x grid-padding-x medium-up-2 large-up-3">
  <div class="cell">
    <div class="callout">
      <fieldset class="fieldset">
        <all of the content> 
      </fieldset>
    </div>
</div>

The callout, and the inside fieldset are what Im trying to equalize within the row. So far the only working example of the equalizer was on a simple 2-up container. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and see example below for the non-equalized current status. 

Not equalized yet

*** Edit *** Could the fact that its a partial page view be why its not firing?  

EqualizerequalizesitesCallout

I've tried just about everything so far and I cant seem to get the equalizer to work on two containers. Tried working off of the examples as they're almost dead on to what I need, but still no luck. The structure is as follows:

<div class="grid-x grid-padding-x medium-up-2 large-up-3">
  <div class="cell">
    <div class="callout">
      <fieldset class="fieldset">
        <all of the content> 
      </fieldset>
    </div>
</div>

The callout, and the inside fieldset are what Im trying to equalize within the row. So far the only working example of the equalizer was on a simple 2-up container. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and see example below for the non-equalized current status. 

Not equalized yet

*** Edit *** Could the fact that its a partial page view be why its not firing?