Menu icon Foundation
Magellan side menu sticky

I want to use a magellan side menu that is sticky but only make it sticky once it scrolls to the top edge of side menu. Is there a way to have it sit below a top banner, and then once the screen is scrolled to the top of the side menu, it then sticks to the top of the browser window?? Does that make sense? Or would I have to also make my top banner sticky? I just don't want my side menu at the top of the page. I want it below the top banner.

F6Magellanstickymenu

I want to use a magellan side menu that is sticky but only make it sticky once it scrolls to the top edge of side menu. Is there a way to have it sit below a top banner, and then once the screen is scrolled to the top of the side menu, it then sticks to the top of the browser window?? Does that make sense? Or would I have to also make my top banner sticky? I just don't want my side menu at the top of the page. I want it below the top banner.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Carolyn Lee 22 days ago

Ok, well after much searching I finally found something else that works, just in case anyone else wants to know. https://html-online.com/articles/javascript-stick-html-top-scroll/

So instead of using the Foundation sticky, I'm using this one with magellan. Yay, problem solved.