Menu icon Foundation
Manually inlining styles

I'm using the foundation for email gem in a rails app and I have a case where I need to render an email that has already been sent - without sending the email (Basically a way for users to click on an email that was sent to a customer and see what it looked like).

So, I can create a new mail object using stored attributes from the original email but when I call `email.body`, the markup that is returned does not include inlined styles - I assume because all of the magic happens when the email is sent.

Is it possible to call whatever is responsible for applying foundation styling directly so I can just pass it `mail.body` and get the final markup back?

inline stylerails

I'm using the foundation for email gem in a rails app and I have a case where I need to render an email that has already been sent - without sending the email (Basically a way for users to click on an email that was sent to a customer and see what it looked like).

So, I can create a new mail object using stored attributes from the original email but when I call `email.body`, the markup that is returned does not include inlined styles - I assume because all of the magic happens when the email is sent.

Is it possible to call whatever is responsible for applying foundation styling directly so I can just pass it `mail.body` and get the final markup back?