Menu icon Foundation
#Each Not Working in Partial

So I've managed to get this {{#each}} command to call from everywhere, except for inside of a partial.

I have a YML file with a list of services, and their name and a short blurb. This is just dummy info.

[servicelist.yml]

cultural:
    name: Cultural Development
    blurb: I can lead a team
quality:
    name: Quality Measures / Five Star Expertise
regulation:
    name: Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
snf:
    name: Knoweldge of SNF Operational Practices

I'm trying to call them in a partial called services, by using this command, just to see if I can iterate successfully.

[service.hbs]

{{#each servicelist}}
  <li>Variable: {{this}}</li>
{{/each}}

This code works from everywhere except within another partial I'm calling. I'm guessing this has something to do with data scope and rendering in Panini, but I'm new to this. Wondering if anyone can help me out?

Seems like maybe I"m just missing something really basic?

paniniymldata scopescopdata

So I've managed to get this {{#each}} command to call from everywhere, except for inside of a partial.

I have a YML file with a list of services, and their name and a short blurb. This is just dummy info.

[servicelist.yml]

cultural:
    name: Cultural Development
quality:
    name: Quality Measures / Five Star Expertise
regulation:
    name: Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
snf:
    name: Knoweldge of SNF Operational Practices

I'm trying to call them in a partial called services, by using this command, just to see if I can iterate successfully.

[service.hbs]

{{#each servicelist}}
  <li>Variable: {{this}}</li>
{{/each}}

This code works from everywhere except within another partial I'm calling. I'm guessing this has something to do with data scope and rendering in Panini, but I'm new to this. Wondering if anyone can help me out?

Seems like maybe I"m just missing something really basic?