Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 6.5 top bar behave like v5 on mobile

I just started using Foundation 6.5.1 on my newest project. I'm really used to Foundation 5.4 or whatever was the latest one before 6. I liked how when you go to a small screen the top bar drop-down menus slide over. But in F6 they just behave the same as on a large screen. I made my mobile top bar vertical. So the drop-down menus need to change like they functioned in F5. I'm using CSS version. Also, how do you change the breakpoint for the top bar in F6? I need it to go to the small screen hamburger menu and vertical menu items earlier. But I think I only need the top bar changed not everything else.

top barfoundation 6mobilestacked

I just started using Foundation 6.5.1 on my newest project. I'm really used to Foundation 5.4 or whatever was the latest one before 6. I liked how when you go to a small screen the top bar drop-down menus slide over. But in F6 they just behave the same as on a large screen. I made my mobile top bar vertical. So the drop-down menus need to change like they functioned in F5. I'm using CSS version. Also, how do you change the breakpoint for the top bar in F6? I need it to go to the small screen hamburger menu and vertical menu items earlier. But I think I only need the top bar changed not everything else.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Carolyn Lee 24 days ago

I found the answer to my first question. Using the drilldown menu. Started another post for my other question about breakpoint. https://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/60039-change-top-bar-breakpoint-foundation-651-css