Menu icon Foundation
Help with Gulp file?

Hey I'm pretty new to gulp so I've gotten myself stumped trying to do something that I *think should be relatively easy. What I'm trying to accomplish is to use the "out-of-the-box" gulp file that foundation generates when creating a new site and edit it so that I can add "page-specific" js files without them being combined in with the app.js file.

I made a folder in src/assets/js called 'page-specific' and would like for that entire folder (and included files) to copy up to the dist/assets/js/page-specific folder as individual js files (so all files in that folder remain individual js files). Can anyone lend a hand in performing that operation?

Thanks!

Jason

gulpjavascriptfoundation 6.4

Hey I'm pretty new to gulp so I've gotten myself stumped trying to do something that I *think should be relatively easy. What I'm trying to accomplish is to use the "out-of-the-box" gulp file that foundation generates when creating a new site and edit it so that I can add "page-specific" js files without them being combined in with the app.js file.

I made a folder in src/assets/js called 'page-specific' and would like for that entire folder (and included files) to copy up to the dist/assets/js/page-specific folder as individual js files (so all files in that folder remain individual js files). Can anyone lend a hand in performing that operation?

Thanks!

Jason