Menu icon Foundation
drilldown submenu _hide not working

I have a drilldown menu for mobile device (In desktop it is dropdown). From one of the submenu link I am opening a reveal modal.

When the modal closes it adds a "is-closing" classname to the submenu ul something like- "menu vertical submenu is-drilldown-submenu is-active is-closing"

Post this the drilldown stop working.

I tried to close the active submenu using $('#element').foundation('_hide', $elem); but everytime get this error "We're sorry, '_hide' is not an available method for ResponsiveMenu."

Please help. I am trying to close the submenu when modal closes using below function:

$('[data-reveal]').on('closed.zf.reveal', function(){

var activeMenu = $('#myDrilldown').find('.is-drilldown-submenu.is-active');

$("#myDrilldown").foundation('_hide',activeMenu);

});

Drilldown submenu hide

I have a drilldown menu for mobile device (In desktop it is dropdown). From one of the submenu link I am opening a reveal modal.

When the modal closes it adds a "is-closing" classname to the submenu ul something like- "menu vertical submenu is-drilldown-submenu is-active is-closing"

Post this the drilldown stop working.

I tried to close the active submenu using $('#element').foundation('_hide', $elem); but everytime get this error "We're sorry, '_hide' is not an available method for ResponsiveMenu."

Please help. I am trying to close the submenu when modal closes using below function:

$('[data-reveal]').on('closed.zf.reveal', function(){

var activeMenu = $('#myDrilldown').find('.is-drilldown-submenu.is-active');

$("#myDrilldown").foundation('_hide',activeMenu);

});