Menu icon Foundation
Orbit Problem

I have created a foundation orbit image carousel using the scss version of foundation 6 and everything works fine except it loads after other elements load which are below the carousel in my code. Is seems like it waits for my javascript file to load possibly for the orbit component to show up?

Is there a way around this? My orbit carousel is the feature of my home page and I want this to load first before the bottom of my page.

Thanks! Gavin

Orbitloading slowslow loadingload lastorbit load lastorbit problem

I have created a foundation orbit image carousel using the scss version of foundation 6 and everything works fine except it loads after other elements load which are below the carousel in my code. Is seems like it waits for my javascript file to load possibly for the orbit component to show up?

Is there a way around this? My orbit carousel is the feature of my home page and I want this to load first before the bottom of my page.

Thanks! Gavin

Gavin Sauder about 1 year ago

If I load my app.js file before my orbit code it seems to fix this issue. Although I'm not sure if this is ideal, since users have to wait for my js file to load before the main content of my website loads. How should I go about handling this?

Gavin Sauder 6 months ago

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution to this?