Menu icon Foundation
FOUNDATION ZURB ... YOU'VE RUINED YOUR COMMUNITY

I USE TO CONTRIBUTE TO FOUNDATION ZURB ... ASK QUESTIONS / ANSWER QUESTIONS AND NOW I CAN'T STAND THIS FORUM. IT'S LITTERED WITH BOTS THAT YOU'VE DONE NOTHING ABOUT. YOU'VE DESTROYED ANY GOOD WILL BY ALLOWING SPAMMERS TO POST CONSTANTLY.  

YOU HAD SOMETHING REALLY GOOD AND INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO YOUR USER BASE (WHICH IS DWINDLING) YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER FIXING SIMPLE ISSUES LIKE THIS FORUM. 

GOOD LUCK FINDING ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF POST THAT ARE JUST JUNK. 

AND LETS NOT FORGET POST THAT ARE REAL THAT ARE NOW BEING SPAMMED AND THEN LEGITIMATE POST FLAGGED AS SPAM. I SPEND HOURS ANSWERING PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS ONLY FOR YOUR SYSTEM TO FLAG MY POST AS SPAM ... SCREW YOU ZURB. 

I CAUTION ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING THIS FRAMEWORK TO AVOID IT AT ALL COST. 

spamforumzurbYOUR COMMUNITY ISN'T A COMMUNITY ANYMORE

I USE TO CONTRIBUTE TO FOUNDATION ZURB ... ASK QUESTIONS / ANSWER QUESTIONS AND NOW I CAN'T STAND THIS FORUM. IT'S LITTERED WITH BOTS THAT YOU'VE DONE NOTHING ABOUT. YOU'VE DESTROYED ANY GOOD WILL BY ALLOWING SPAMMERS TO POST CONSTANTLY.  

YOU HAD SOMETHING REALLY GOOD AND INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO YOUR USER BASE (WHICH IS DWINDLING) YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER FIXING SIMPLE ISSUES LIKE THIS FORUM. 

GOOD LUCK FINDING ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF POST THAT ARE JUST JUNK. 

AND LETS NOT FORGET POST THAT ARE REAL THAT ARE NOW BEING SPAMMED AND THEN LEGITIMATE POST FLAGGED AS SPAM. I SPEND HOURS ANSWERING PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS ONLY FOR YOUR SYSTEM TO FLAG MY POST AS SPAM ... SCREW YOU ZURB. 

I CAUTION ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING THIS FRAMEWORK TO AVOID IT AT ALL COST. 

Ryan DiMaria 3 months ago

Well said. I've been using Zurb for years but I think it is time to move on. 

I've found MJML and it doesn't seem like they've abandoned their userbase.... yet!

Ryan DiMaria 3 months ago

Well said. I've been using Zurb for years but I think it is time to move on. 

I've found MJML and it doesn't seem like they've abandoned their userbase.... yet!