Menu icon Foundation
6.4.3: Unable to change medium breakpoint in settings.scss

Hi,

I am upgrading a few sites from Foundation 5 to Foundation 6.4.3 using CodeKit on the MAC. I have an interesting issue where I try to alter the breakpoints in the settings.scss file. I can alter every breakpoint except for medium.

Whenever I change medium from 640px and compile the css I get the following error:

"Error: You may not @extend an outer selector from within @media.

You may only @extend selectors within the same directive.

From "@extend %reveal-centered" on line 105 of /scss/components/_reveal.scss

on line 45 of /scss/components/_reveal.scss

>>   %reveal-centered {"

Any idea what I can do so I can alter the medium breakpoint. Unfortunately I do want reveal to be included.

Your help is much appreciated.

Matt

breakpointbreakpointserror compiling css

Hi,

I am upgrading a few sites from Foundation 5 to Foundation 6.4.3 using CodeKit on the MAC. I have an interesting issue where I try to alter the breakpoints in the settings.scss file. I can alter every breakpoint except for medium.

Whenever I change medium from 640px and compile the css I get the following error:

"Error: You may not @extend an outer selector from within @media.

You may only @extend selectors within the same directive.

From "@extend %reveal-centered" on line 105 of /scss/components/_reveal.scss

on line 45 of /scss/components/_reveal.scss

>>   %reveal-centered {"

Any idea what I can do so I can alter the medium breakpoint. Unfortunately I do want reveal to be included.

Your help is much appreciated.

Matt