Menu icon Foundation
Move from localhost to server problem

Hello,

I'm a newbie, now I'm building a small site for a friend on my Wamp server and am just about finished with the mock-up. I decided to transfer the work in progress to an online host (asphostportal) so my friend can give me his opinion. The website runs smoothly on localhost, but after I uploaded it to the server my top bar and orbit are not working. I uploaded the index file (only page completed so far) as well as my /CSS and /js directories. Do I need to upload all directories onto the new server?

Thanks.

wampcss

Hello,

I'm a newbie, now I'm building a small site for a friend on my Wamp server and am just about finished with the mock-up. I decided to transfer the work in progress to an online host (asphostportal) so my friend can give me his opinion. The website runs smoothly on localhost, but after I uploaded it to the server my top bar and orbit are not working. I uploaded the index file (only page completed so far) as well as my /CSS and /js directories. Do I need to upload all directories onto the new server?

Thanks.

Rafi Benkual 8 days ago

Yes, you'll need the CSS and JS files

Jacob Durani 6 days ago

The process of having the server problem  where it is showing that is getting the part but the reset part is not possible for the user to get it done so hp australia support will be going to provide with the solution from moving from localhost just because the after the following the important you need to get into it for the solving part.

juguza 4 days ago

Talktosonic i.e. Sonic Drive-in Guest Satisfaction Survey is conducted on  Talktosonic.com. Talktosonic Survey is performed to know whether the customers are satisfied or not.

www.talktosonic.com