Menu icon Foundation
foundation zurb template - what`s wrong?

Hi everyone,

i am using Zurb template installed with foundation-cli for a very long time on my projects and i am very satisfied with it, but after cli update some time ago i`m a bit confused with some things:

• it is not updated so much to actual foundation version
  • last few commits transformed this web template to webapp template, with some external javascript plugins involved, default template changed and name in readme too - from ZURB template to ZURB WebApp Template. Even in some commits i found a project named infusionsoft (later renamed).

For me it looks like rafibomb commited these commits by mistake into this repo.

Are you guys using this advanced template as well and if, are you ok with these changes?
I like that funcionality, like panini, minifiers, browsersync, etc.. Have some of you some solid alternative?

Thanks 

ZURB Templatecli

Hi everyone,

i am using Zurb template installed with foundation-cli for a very long time on my projects and i am very satisfied with it, but after cli update some time ago i`m a bit confused with some things:

• it is not updated so much to actual foundation version
  • last few commits transformed this web template to webapp template, with some external javascript plugins involved, default template changed and name in readme too - from ZURB template to ZURB WebApp Template. Even in some commits i found a project named infusionsoft (later renamed).

For me it looks like rafibomb commited these commits by mistake into this repo.

Are you guys using this advanced template as well and if, are you ok with these changes?
I like that funcionality, like panini, minifiers, browsersync, etc.. Have some of you some solid alternative?

Thanks 

Jozef K. 12 months ago

Edit: for actual foundation version - my mistake, there is last stable version 6.4.3

Benoit Lemay 10 months ago

I have the same problem... Tried to install F6.5 via foundation-cli (latest).. and got F6.4.3 with  Dashboard page that looks like "crap".  Even npm install foundation-sites got 6.4.3 instead of latest 6.5.. I the worst is i got the whole F6.4.3 Docs site.. 

What's wrong with Foundation!?!.. Please fix it.. 

Rafi Benkual 9 months ago

You can download the template here: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-zurb-template

Then cd into the folder and run `yarn`

Benoit Lemay 9 months ago

Hi,, I'll check that,

BUT is it normal that foundation-cli install only v6.4.1 and not the latest version?

In your link and packge.json. it's still "foundation-sites": "~6.4.1"!?

And i use NPM then yarn: command not found

Jozef K. 9 months ago

Hi again,

thanks for attention, this problem is resolved now, if you look at github project (ruzb template), last commits fixed this.

https://github.com/zurb/foundation-zurb-template

Thank you very much