Menu icon Foundation
Anybody uses Foundation with Docker ?

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody uses Foundation (and especially the Zurb Starter) with Docker ?

Would you be willing to share some setup information, or maybe a github repo where I could grab Docker conf files ?

Thanks,

-Frank

DockerZurb starter

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody uses Foundation (and especially the Zurb Starter) with Docker ?

Would you be willing to share some setup information, or maybe a github repo where I could grab Docker conf files ?

Thanks,

-Frank

Frank LANG 8 months ago

Images now available thru the Docker Hub: https://cloud.docker.com/repository/list

Frank LANG 8 months ago

Here: NodeJS/NPM based Docker images to compile Front-End assets (Foundation Zurb Template included).

This project provides Docker images designed to help processing front-end source code without the pain of having to deal with NodeJS/NPM local installation and package version issues.

At this point, you'll find 2 branches that are specific to Foundation Zurb Template ("master" and "v6.4"). It's also well documented. Took me 10 minutes to set everything up and now I don't even need to have NodeJS/NPM, Yarn and Gulp installed on my laptop anymore. Very simple if you've already dealt with Node/NPM before.

Please note that I still have to improve it with best practices from both Git and Docker.

Enjoy!

-Frank