Menu icon Foundation
No CSS with basic build

So I just installed the foundation-cli and in my project folder ran `foundation new` then walked through the installer to make a site with a basic template.  It built a folder containing `etc/`, `js/`, `node_modules/`, `scss/` and a few other files, but no `css/` folder.  I figured maybe that's because `/scss` replaces it (I have no experience with Sass but plan on using this project as a foray into it).  So then I open the `index.html` file but the style sheet links to `css/app.css`.  And indeed the page does not get styled.

Figuring that was an oversight I changed the path to `scss/app.scss` but this still does not style the page.  So now I'm wondering ... Did I do something wrong?  Is this an issue?  How do I fix it? 

buildclicssscss

So I just installed the foundation-cli and in my project folder ran `foundation new` then walked through the installer to make a site with a basic template.  It built a folder containing `etc/`, `js/`, `node_modules/`, `scss/` and a few other files, but no `css/` folder.  I figured maybe that's because `/scss` replaces it (I have no experience with Sass but plan on using this project as a foray into it).  So then I open the `index.html` file but the style sheet links to `css/app.css`.  And indeed the page does not get styled.

Figuring that was an oversight I changed the path to `scss/app.scss` but this still does not style the page.  So now I'm wondering ... Did I do something wrong?  Is this an issue?  How do I fix it? 

Rafi Benkual about 1 year ago

Once you run the project, 'yarn start' it will create a dist folder where all your compiled assets will live.