Menu icon Foundation
Sticky- but only if smaller than screen

Hello,

i am new to Foundation and i am using a sticky as a sidebar. It works perfectly on large screens. But if the sidebar is taller than the browser window the lower parts are hidden for users. Therefore i thought it would be good to just "stick" the container if the browser window is higher than the sidebar content...

I could solve this with a little javascript, but i wonder if there is already a solution around?

Best,

Kilian

Hello,

i am new to Foundation and i am using a sticky as a sidebar. It works perfectly on large screens. But if the sidebar is taller than the browser window the lower parts are hidden for users. Therefore i thought it would be good to just "stick" the container if the browser window is higher than the sidebar content...

I could solve this with a little javascript, but i wonder if there is already a solution around?

Best,

Kilian

Kilian D. 5 days ago

(i am getting a lot of javascript errors when posting... i hope there is no double post though)

AddisonCaleb 4 days ago

There are many solutions for your thing, you can even watch youtube tutorials for this topic they will help you a lot.