Menu icon Foundation
Inline CSS is not updated unless new line code is written

Hi, 

I've recently started using Foundation and have come across an issue that prevents me from seeing some css changes. 

I'm using the SASS version of the framework and when I create a new line of SASS code, the CSS is correctly updated. However, when I just replace the value of the SASS property, the output CSS is cached and it doesn't recognise the change unless there is a new line of code written. 

This must be some sort of task runner or cache issue. I can't identify where in Gulp the issue might be caused but any information on this issue will be appreciated. 

Steps to replicate:

.class {
  color: red;
  font-size: 12px;
}
// Outputs: .class { color: red; font-size: 12px; } --- OK

.class {
  font-size: 14px;
}

// Outputs: .class { color: red; font-size: 12px; } --- ERROR

.class {
}

// Outputs: .class { font-size: 14px; } --- OK

Many thanks!

emailcssSassFoundationzurbcacheerror

Hi, 

I've recently started using Foundation and have come across an issue that prevents me from seeing some css changes. 

I'm using the SASS version of the framework and when I create a new line of SASS code, the CSS is correctly updated. However, when I just replace the value of the SASS property, the output CSS is cached and it doesn't recognise the change unless there is a new line of code written. 

This must be some sort of task runner or cache issue. I can't identify where in Gulp the issue might be caused but any information on this issue will be appreciated. 

Steps to replicate:

.class {
  font-size: 12px;
}
// Outputs: .class { color: red; font-size: 12px; } --- OK

.class {
}

// Outputs: .class { color: red; font-size: 12px; } --- ERROR

.class {
}

// Outputs: .class { font-size: 14px; } --- OK

Many thanks!

Samuel Maxime about 1 year ago

I'm a few days into Foundation and finding the same thing. I wonder if there's a CLI command to refresh