Menu icon Foundation
Problems with setting up the CDN

So after asking some help on here my post was deleted. Instead of providing some direction you decided to treat a new person on here like that. You can delete my account as well as I wont be coming back. 

cdnFoundationstarting with bootstrap now

So after asking some help on here my post was deleted. Instead of providing some direction you decided to treat a new person on here like that. You can delete my account as well as I wont be coming back. 

Alisha Matthew about 1 year ago

Hay Alex,

Do not feel disappointed.

For CDN purpose, you could use cloudflare.

They are free and they provide awesome service. You can try that, I have been using their paid services since 3-4 years.

Mese henny about 1 year ago

Cloudflare has built the next generation Content Delivery Network. Our platform was designed and built to integrate emerging technologies to ensure our customers receive the most advanced protocols on the web; today and tomorrow.

We have built a global network designed to optimize security, performance and reliability, without the bloat of legacy technologies. The result is a CDN that is easy to setup, more affordable, and performs better than any CDN you’ve tried before. mcdvoice.com

alisha 12 months ago

at how much volume of the traffic we should move to CDN ? and can anyone share the complete information regarding CDN?

Tellsubway