Menu icon Foundation
Select, Form and input styles

I am using the latest version Bower Foundation. Codekit is compiling my SCSS. I am just using the global setting for all of my components. For some reason default select, form and input styles are not being compiled into app.css.

What are the reasons this could be happening?

stylesselect forminput

I am using the latest version Bower Foundation. Codekit is compiling my SCSS. I am just using the global setting for all of my components. For some reason default select, form and input styles are not being compiled into app.css.

What are the reasons this could be happening?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

thibault milan over 5 years ago

Hi,

I assume it's codekit v1 ( I don't know how v2 works ), at some point, it don't use the config.rb file to compile but it's own configuration so I guess you have to drag'n'drop files onto your app.scss to get them compile into app.css.

If you're using codekit just for the compass compilation, I can only recommend using compass ruby with the commande compass compile in the root folder of your project.

Shawn Jones over 5 years ago

It is codekit v2. Everything worked fine with v1, so maybe something changed. I will contact him to see if he has any ideas.

I quit codekit and ran compass compile and it is looking like none of the styles are be compiled besides the main Foundation styles. I did quick search in app.css for things like joyride, magellan and tooltips are not in there. Hmmm. I am going to start a fresh project to see what happens.

Completely my mistake. When setting up this project, I thought I was being efficient by disabling some styles in _settings.scss that I thought was not going to use. I was wrong.