Menu icon Foundation
F4 >F5 - settings.scss / app.scss

I've just updated from the latest 4 to 5 and got everything working on my local build. I just want to clarify which set of files I should now be updating, as I now have a www/sass folder (that I had all of my F4 stuff in) and now I have a www/bower_components/foundation/scss folder as well, which also has a _settings.scss file in it.

For the sake of tidiness etc should I be using the new settings file...? And what about app.scss - how do I know if my F4 files are making reference to deprecated code/variables (or are deprecated in themselves)?

settingsSassscss

I've just updated from the latest 4 to 5 and got everything working on my local build. I just want to clarify which set of files I should now be updating, as I now have a www/sass folder (that I had all of my F4 stuff in) and now I have a www/bower_components/foundation/scss folder as well, which also has a _settings.scss file in it.

For the sake of tidiness etc should I be using the new settings file...? And what about app.scss - how do I know if my F4 files are making reference to deprecated code/variables (or are deprecated in themselves)?