Menu icon Foundation
Abide AJAX Validation with Invisible Recaptcha

Hi all,

This is really just a cry for help! Can somebody write me a quick and basic ajax script for google invisible recaptcha working with the Foundation 6.4 Abide plugin? I have searched, and tried, and tested, and failed to write up a script that works seamlessly with the invisible google recaptcha.

Take a look at where I am at now with this pen: https://codepen.io/lcottingham/pen/aKwyLp

The PHP behind it works! I run a nice php function that takes the 'g-recaptcha-response', processes it into a correctly formatted json string and then checks the response. It it fails it returns false, otherwise continues along. The form also then validates in the backend to keep the form secure from invalid or dangerous user inputs. My only stumbling block is getting the google invisible recaptcha to work with abide and ajax!

I am sure I am not and will not be the only one encountering this hurdle, so hopefully, an answer will benefit others.

Many thanks in advance!

Luke

recaptchainvisiblefoundation 6abideGoogle

Hi all,

This is really just a cry for help! Can somebody write me a quick and basic ajax script for google invisible recaptcha working with the Foundation 6.4 Abide plugin? I have searched, and tried, and tested, and failed to write up a script that works seamlessly with the invisible google recaptcha.

Take a look at where I am at now with this pen: https://codepen.io/lcottingham/pen/aKwyLp

The PHP behind it works! I run a nice php function that takes the 'g-recaptcha-response', processes it into a correctly formatted json string and then checks the response. It it fails it returns false, otherwise continues along. The form also then validates in the backend to keep the form secure from invalid or dangerous user inputs. My only stumbling block is getting the google invisible recaptcha to work with abide and ajax!

I am sure I am not and will not be the only one encountering this hurdle, so hopefully, an answer will benefit others.

Many thanks in advance!

Luke

Luke Cottingham about 1 year ago

Anyone??

Jim about 1 year ago

Bump