Menu icon Foundation
Shortcode for columns/rows in WP

Hi all,Wordpress

I'm looking for a user-friendly way to use columns and rows of the Foundation grid inside Wordpress (using FoundationPress at the moment). Is there any current (not outdated) shortcode available or any other method I'm overlooking?

Many thanks for your help.

Otti

wordpressShortcode

Hi all,Wordpress

I'm looking for a user-friendly way to use columns and rows of the Foundation grid inside Wordpress (using FoundationPress at the moment). Is there any current (not outdated) shortcode available or any other method I'm overlooking?

Many thanks for your help.

Otti

Mabel 2 months ago

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.bodak yellow lyrics

Brendan Williams 2 months ago

Hi, Good topic to discuss! There are some people, who are great writers but they do not get the right platform. This is a platform for you where you have a chance to shine! You can join https://freelancewriting.biz/denver/ and fulfill your dream!

Dream League about 2 months ago

If you want to create rows and column in WordPress then you can use Shortcodes Ultimate plugin.

This plugin is free and available in WordPress directory. Search for it and create your rows and column with it.

I did it same on my website Barcelona kits and Real Madrid kits.

Otti Ott about 2 months ago

Hi Dream League,

I had this plugin already installed, but it is not user-friendly enough for my clients.

But thanks anyway for your reply.

Best regards

Xameer Thor about 2 months ago

Celebrated on the 1st of August, National Girlfriends Day is a holiday on which guys take the time to show their girlfriends how important they are to them and is ...

National Girlfriend Day 2018

When is National Girlfriend Day

fataxef vpslists about 2 months ago

Customer satisfaction is one the most common and important aspects in any organization, particularly in fast-food industry. Due to market competition and availability of businesses, an organization needs to focus on the degree to which a customer is satisfied with mybkexperience.com products and services of the organization.

Bruno Mars about 2 months ago

Get free tutorial at how to play dvd on windows 10 online without downloading any spam file or something.

nuxayirod about 1 month ago

All about cute names for girls or guys. Here we also present romantic names for boyfriend. 

cute nick names  Happy fathers day 2019

Stacy Oneal about 1 month ago

Sometimes you just need to divide your page into different columns. With this plugin you just select a column shortcode and it will add the column to the page. You can also change the padding of each individual column from the UI.

Larson berg 16 days ago

Pizza hut is one of the biggest outlets for best tasty pizzas around the world. So, give survey on tellpizzahut Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958

Larson berg 16 days ago

Hands up for leeit a blog created for checking latest machines and reviews from your local store online web portal.

Larson berg 16 days ago

Short Codes are great for the making lengthy tasks much more smaller but the best thing i find is getting a online cousre through Surge Card.

nuxayirod 13 days ago

Coffee Day helps to raise awareness about sustainable coffee cultivation and fair trade practices within the coffee industry National Coffee Day 2018 .In the world Coffee is the 2nd most traded commodity. In the United states 8 people out of 10 addicted to coffee. bigg boss telugu voting

Aryan 4 days ago

You should need to partitions as columns. You must use plugins for that particular purpose. It's quite becomes easier to you. For example, I started to use the plugins when I need some impressive look for Kickass and rarbg.