Menu icon Foundation
Shortcode for columns/rows in WP

Hi all,Wordpress

I'm looking for a user-friendly way to use columns and rows of the Foundation grid inside Wordpress (using FoundationPress at the moment). Is there any current (not outdated) shortcode available or any other method I'm overlooking?

Many thanks for your help.

Otti

wordpressShortcode

Hi all,Wordpress

I'm looking for a user-friendly way to use columns and rows of the Foundation grid inside Wordpress (using FoundationPress at the moment). Is there any current (not outdated) shortcode available or any other method I'm overlooking?

Many thanks for your help.

Otti

Mabel 9 days ago

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.bodak yellow lyrics

Brendan Williams 7 days ago

Hi, Good topic to discuss! There are some people, who are great writers but they do not get the right platform. This is a platform for you where you have a chance to shine! You can join https://freelancewriting.biz/denver/ and fulfill your dream!

Dream League 3 days ago

If you want to create rows and column in WordPress then you can use Shortcodes Ultimate plugin.

This plugin is free and available in WordPress directory. Search for it and create your rows and column with it.

I did it same on my website Barcelona kits and Real Madrid kits.

Otti Ott 1 day ago

Hi Dream League,

I had this plugin already installed, but it is not user-friendly enough for my clients.

But thanks anyway for your reply.

Best regards