Menu icon Foundation
How to use a tags with data-toggle-focus?

Hi There,

I have a dropdown menu that's content should only be visible when clicked on the burger icon. I decided to go for the data-toggle-focus. Yet the list items in the menu are links to other parts, which are not working. The toggle-focus closes the list back because it unfocuses the toggle if I click on it. 

Could anyone give me a hint on how to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks a lot!

TG

plugin toggle data-toggle link

Hi There,

I have a dropdown menu that's content should only be visible when clicked on the burger icon. I decided to go for the data-toggle-focus. Yet the list items in the menu are links to other parts, which are not working. The toggle-focus closes the list back because it unfocuses the toggle if I click on it. 

Could anyone give me a hint on how to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks a lot!

TG

Rafi Benkual 7 months ago

Toggle focus is for inputs. You might have better luck using the regular toggler.

TheGabornator 7 months ago

Hi Ralf, thank you. I'm afraid, the "normal" toggle is not the best option for me, as the dropdown menu will then only disappear if I click on the burger icon specifically. I would need something in between the focus and the normal toggler.

zmirli nazim 4 months ago

I have a form inside a panel. The panel opens and closes when a button is clicked. When the panel is opened [i.e., with the click of the button], I want to focus on the first input text box in the form which is inside the panel. When I close the panel [i.e., again clicking on the same button], I want to loose the focus from that input box.