Menu icon Foundation
Beginner Help Foundations 6 & Ajax

I am completely new at using sass (really css for that matter).  This is my first time to try a large project using this.  I am looking for where to get the best help.  Youtube videos and the docs have only taken me so far.

I am working on a site that will be a single page so mostly all of my actual content will be added in via jquery load or get calls.

The problem that I am coming into is when working with tabs and reveals.  If i do the $(document).foundation() I was able to get the reveal to work, but I get an error (well warning) in the console for every previously existing element already being initialized.  This makes me think this isn't the right solution.

Is there any place for more help with using ajax with foundations.  I seen in the docs about ajax not working for reveals and how to fix that, but the code in the page isn't working.  If I do .foundation('open') on the reveal/modal then i get the error that open isn't a valid method.

NewbiequestionAJAX

I am completely new at using sass (really css for that matter).  This is my first time to try a large project using this.  I am looking for where to get the best help.  Youtube videos and the docs have only taken me so far.

I am working on a site that will be a single page so mostly all of my actual content will be added in via jquery load or get calls.

The problem that I am coming into is when working with tabs and reveals.  If i do the $(document).foundation() I was able to get the reveal to work, but I get an error (well warning) in the console for every previously existing element already being initialized.  This makes me think this isn't the right solution.

Is there any place for more help with using ajax with foundations.  I seen in the docs about ajax not working for reveals and how to fix that, but the code in the page isn't working.  If I do .foundation('open') on the reveal/modal then i get the error that open isn't a valid method.