Menu icon Foundation
What CMS do Foundation users use?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question for web designers/developers out there who use Foundation.

What CMS do you guys use? 
What does Zurb use for their clients?

I have been learning for a while but have never really gotten into any CMS. Wordpress drives me crazy and I really don't want to learn PHP (I have decided that I will put in the time to learn it though!). I writing websites from scratch but I can totally see the benefit of giving a CMS to a client, as well as being able to use themes as a starting point for projects.

In my brief experience of Wordpress, I've absolutely hated using their WYSIWYG/Visual builder tools as I can't seem to customise it how I want.

I would love to hear of what you guys use. If you do use Wordpress can you point me in the right direction in learning to develop without their Visual Builder tools?

Thank you so much for taking the time to give an answer to a newbie!

a

Hi guys,

Just a quick question for web designers/developers out there who use Foundation.

What CMS do you guys use? 
What does Zurb use for their clients?

I have been learning for a while but have never really gotten into any CMS. Wordpress drives me crazy and I really don't want to learn PHP (I have decided that I will put in the time to learn it though!). I writing websites from scratch but I can totally see the benefit of giving a CMS to a client, as well as being able to use themes as a starting point for projects.

In my brief experience of Wordpress, I've absolutely hated using their WYSIWYG/Visual builder tools as I can't seem to customise it how I want.

I would love to hear of what you guys use. If you do use Wordpress can you point me in the right direction in learning to develop without their Visual Builder tools?

Thank you so much for taking the time to give an answer to a newbie!

Stephen Hartfield about 2 months ago

I am using the Foundation 6 theme for Drupal 8.

Drupal 8 is generally more secure than WP.

If you are interested in learning Drupal I would suggest a book. I have tried different video approaches, but I have finally settled on Drupal 8 Theming with Twig by Chaz Chumley.

Stephen

Henry Weston about 2 months ago

We are so inventive! We investigate such a large number of various thoughts and ideas. There is such a great amount to play with the brain, such a great amount to think, to be to a great degree basic. As columnists, a standout amongst the most vital thing for us is to ensure we don't make claims without proof. It is so difficult when you have something astounding to state, however no confirmation to back it up! Best Essay Help UK

hard789 about 2 months ago

In this post I discovered some one of a kind data. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this article coursework writing Service in UK

Tristan Turpin about 2 months ago

Don't use wordpress and waste your time on PHP. Learn Python (which will be more useful to you) and for CMS you can look at Wagtail for instance.
Or maybe even Django itself (the framework on which wagtail runs) does most of what you want.

It's not flamewar or something like that, but PHP is riddled with problems -which may or may not have been fixed in version 7 - and wordpress is infested with security issues - mainly its plugins, but still -.
For years I've heard "yeah but now it's safe" before hearing a few months after of hacks and intrusion on some people or companies's blog.
Just avoid the problem entirely but switching to something better.

Michelle Anderson about 2 months ago

I use Kentico Cloud. They host the back end and deliver the content over an API. You can design your front end in whatever language you want.

ButterCMS and Contentful are similar. All depends on your needs.

james stephens about 1 month ago

In this post all data is really good..This is a really great post.. Professional M.Phill assignment help

emilyrose about 1 month ago

All information about CMS is good.. In this website all data is a really great.. keep more post for sharing.. college application essay writers

John Mathew about 1 month ago

Useful information, keep on sharing  more informative content to keep us updated.

larryjoan3 about 1 month ago

Yeah kentico cloud is amazing when it comes to back end work. I used it long before and it was nice experience of mine with it.

solar product about 1 month ago

The client give the cms.The cms means the starting point of the projects.I am work with a new site for Solar garden lights Dealers .I can use this techniques.  

walmartone 16 days ago

Walmartone is the web portal, which is used by only the Walmart inc employees, Walmart Inc is a retail authorization of United States of America.

WalmartOne Login

christeena 16 days ago

Word Press is a good tool to make it easy develop a website. It didn't need to have much expertise in the particular langue to develop a website. Interesting to read this article to know more about WordPress.Continue sharing more updates.how to turn printer online

KrogerFeedback 10 days ago

Kroger is one of the Customer Feedback Surveys. By using this customer gives their satisfaction levels, Kroger feedback is a survey website.

KrogerFeedback

Aliza Miller 10 days ago

Wordpress is one of the best and easiest platform to create and develop a dynamic website

carrick 1 day ago

Great information about cms. There is another great site I found about the elements of a movie review. It gives a step by step guide into writing movies.

Students looking for free essay writing services may consider it.