Menu icon Foundation
Constant Contact Footer Issue

I'm using Foundation for emails and sending through Constant Contact. I noticed that when i view the email in Apple Mail, the standard Constant Contact footer that has the unsubscribe link is missing. But when I view the same email in Gmail and iOS Mail, it's visible. I also tried this with one of the stock Zurb Email Templates and had the same results. Is a Foundation css rule causing this?

constant contactemailfooter

I'm using Foundation for emails and sending through Constant Contact. I noticed that when i view the email in Apple Mail, the standard Constant Contact footer that has the unsubscribe link is missing. But when I view the same email in Gmail and iOS Mail, it's visible. I also tried this with one of the stock Zurb Email Templates and had the same results. Is a Foundation css rule causing this?

Takahiro Noguchi 24 days ago

I know that this is an old thread, but was dealing with this issue this month and found a solution talking with Constant Contact support. There's an inline height style of 100% in the wrapping table with class "body" that's pushing the Constant Contact footer out of the viewable window. Setting the table.body class to height: auto seems to fix the problem.

Testing in Litmus fixed the issue for footer visibility in Apple Mail, seems to also effect Outlook in Mac and a few other mail clients.