Menu icon Foundation
From Magento to PrestaShop?

Hi! I’m having a pile of different problems with my Magento now. What I was thinking of is moving to PrestaShop. The thing is, I want to move not only product info, but also order history. So, I’m wondering if there is some extension that would do this? Will be grateful for any ideas!

EcommerceMigration

Hi! I’m having a pile of different problems with my Magento now. What I was thinking of is moving to PrestaShop. The thing is, I want to move not only product info, but also order history. So, I’m wondering if there is some extension that would do this? Will be grateful for any ideas!

Yurii 3 months ago

I do not think about extension, but you can find out information about your problem here . You should contact with service and find out price, solution, time.

Michael Buble 3 months ago

If you are in need of an automated data migration service, then we are what you are looking for.

This tool to help you with your Magento to Prestashop migration - Litextesion. It’s easy-to-use, secure, swift and offers a great data transfer quality.

It supports migration of all entities you need such as products, orders, customers, SEO URLs, categories, review, sensitive data such as customer passwords, etc. Shopify is a hosted shopping cart and o migration tool or developer can possibly access such kind of info.

Huey AMcBee 3 months ago

xmodgames is an application to download the number xmod app of games and create their mods

max phil about 2 months ago

In the past we have did work on Magento to Prestashop but because of some reasons we've stopped, but still we Global Niche Tech are providing graphic designing services to our Magento to Prestashop clients. We've 50+ creative and impressive designers in our GNT team.