Menu icon Foundation
Responsive Accordion Tabs

I tried to convert my Tabs container to "Responsive Accordion Tabs". But I keep getting the error "Tried to initialize responsive-accordion-tabs on an element that already has a Foundation plugin."

After much testing, I have confirmed that the problem is using the option "data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs". Without it, there is no error and the conversion to accordion works as expected.

Code for responsive tabs that work (without with deep-linking):

<ul class="tabs" data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs" id="indiTabs">

Code for responsive tabs that do not work (with deep-linking):

<ul class="tabs" data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs" id="indiTabs" data-tabs data-deep-link="true">

Is there any way around this, to allow deep-linking AND responsive accordion tabs?

accordionResponsivetabsDeep-linking

I tried to convert my Tabs container to "Responsive Accordion Tabs". But I keep getting the error "Tried to initialize responsive-accordion-tabs on an element that already has a Foundation plugin."

After much testing, I have confirmed that the problem is using the option "data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs". Without it, there is no error and the conversion to accordion works as expected.

Code for responsive tabs that work (without with deep-linking):

<ul class="tabs" data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs" id="indiTabs">

Code for responsive tabs that do not work (with deep-linking):

<ul class="tabs" data-responsive-accordion-tabs="tabs medium-accordion large-tabs" id="indiTabs" data-tabs data-deep-link="true">

Is there any way around this, to allow deep-linking AND responsive accordion tabs?