Menu icon Foundation
tab switching not working on mobile F5

Hi - I am struggling with the F5 tab switcher. I noticed recently that they had stopped working for me. I don't know what actually triggered the break, but my apparent fix was to move away from the dl, dd tab-titles to ul, li instead.

This worked for desktop, but it is still non-functional in mobile (though the deeper tabs content is still hidden, as it should be).

This is my third attempt to post this issue in the last 12 hours. I can't seem to attach a link to the page without this post being considered spam. It can be found at whittal dot co slash people.

Many thanks.

F5tabstab-switcherjsmobile

Hi - I am struggling with the F5 tab switcher. I noticed recently that they had stopped working for me. I don't know what actually triggered the break, but my apparent fix was to move away from the dl, dd tab-titles to ul, li instead.

This worked for desktop, but it is still non-functional in mobile (though the deeper tabs content is still hidden, as it should be).

This is my third attempt to post this issue in the last 12 hours. I can't seem to attach a link to the page without this post being considered spam. It can be found at whittal dot co slash people.

Many thanks.

jennifer lawrence over 1 year ago

i am also struggling with my mobile tab switch is not working.i don't know how it happen to my mobile .is anyone got the solution .please convey it here .i am professionally  MBBS, Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD), DNB - Respiratory Diseases,Pulmonologist - provides Bronchitis Treatment.bronchitis symptoms, bronchitis remedies