Menu icon Foundation
Button Group stacked but not expanded

I am using the Button Group control (Foundation 6.4.3) and not using "expanded" because I prefer the buttons be natural width.  That works fine.  However I would like the buttons stacked at small layouts.  When I add "stacked-for-small", the button group stretches on larger sizes to fill the full width.  

<div class="button-group stacked-for-small">
    <a href="#" class="button primary">Button Name</a>
    <a href="#" class="button secondary">Button Name</a>
    <a href="#" class="button tertiary">Button Name</a>
  </div>

Is this a bug?  I can see expecting the stacked (small screen) buttons to be full-width, but why should this class affect the layout on larger screens?

I can of course ditch button-group and build the layout with a basic grid, but it would be cleaner to use the existing control.  Thanks.

button-groupstacked-for-smallexpanded

I am using the Button Group control (Foundation 6.4.3) and not using "expanded" because I prefer the buttons be natural width.  That works fine.  However I would like the buttons stacked at small layouts.  When I add "stacked-for-small", the button group stretches on larger sizes to fill the full width.  

<div class="button-group stacked-for-small">
    <a href="#" class="button primary">Button Name</a>
    <a href="#" class="button secondary">Button Name</a>
    <a href="#" class="button tertiary">Button Name</a>
  </div>

Is this a bug?  I can see expecting the stacked (small screen) buttons to be full-width, but why should this class affect the layout on larger screens?

I can of course ditch button-group and build the layout with a basic grid, but it would be cleaner to use the existing control.  Thanks.