Menu icon Foundation
Watch SCSS compile errors - Bug in Watch?

I'm using 6.4.2 Sites with the full Zurb Stack for compiling Sass, Pannini etc.

If I modify _settings.scss in some way the compiler doesn't like, the only error Foundation Watch seems to spit out to the command window (I'm using Windows - so not a mac terminal), says that it failed to import the settings file.

I don't see an error that helps me find a typo or other syntax error in the _settings.scss.

Are those errors logged somewhere?   It's really nearly impossible to find some typos manually. 

ALSO:  Sometimes if I save the same SCSS settings file again to force a recompile, there error disappears and it just goes through.  I feel like this is a timing issue.  Could some processes running in parallel be creating a race condition?

James Lanin,

buybitcoininstantly.org

watcherror

I'm using 6.4.2 Sites with the full Zurb Stack for compiling Sass, Pannini etc.

If I modify _settings.scss in some way the compiler doesn't like, the only error Foundation Watch seems to spit out to the command window (I'm using Windows - so not a mac terminal), says that it failed to import the settings file.

I don't see an error that helps me find a typo or other syntax error in the _settings.scss.

Are those errors logged somewhere?   It's really nearly impossible to find some typos manually. 

ALSO:  Sometimes if I save the same SCSS settings file again to force a recompile, there error disappears and it just goes through.  I feel like this is a timing issue.  Could some processes running in parallel be creating a race condition?

James Lanin,

buybitcoininstantly.org