Menu icon Foundation
Accordion item wrapping div

Hi there is there a way to have a containing wrapper "wantToAddaWrappingDivHere" for according-item elements, I really need a solution for this to add a wrapping div within the accordion.

If I add the extra div wrapping the elements i cant toggle the accordion anymore.

is there a way to maybe use the JS way of foundation so i can select the div to toggle, or would you guys recommend i just use pure jQuery

<div class="accordion" data-accordion data-options>
    <div class="accordion-item" href="#" id="item_#{id}" data-accordion-item>
       <div class="wantToAddaWrappingDivHere">
         <a href="" class="accordion-title">Title</a>
         <div class="accordion-content" data-tab-content>
             content here         
         </div>
       <div>
    </div>
</div>

accordions

Hi there is there a way to have a containing wrapper "wantToAddaWrappingDivHere" for according-item elements, I really need a solution for this to add a wrapping div within the accordion.

If I add the extra div wrapping the elements i cant toggle the accordion anymore.

is there a way to maybe use the JS way of foundation so i can select the div to toggle, or would you guys recommend i just use pure jQuery

<div class="accordion" data-accordion data-options>
    <div class="accordion-item" href="#" id="item_#{id}" data-accordion-item>
       <div class="wantToAddaWrappingDivHere">
         <a href="" class="accordion-title">Title</a>
         <div class="accordion-content" data-tab-content>
             content here         
         </div>
       <div>
    </div>
</div>
Rafi Benkual 6 months ago

What is the purpose for this extra div? Maybe there is another way to accomplish this but the structure of the .accordion > .accordion-item should remain as in the docs.

jenny 4 months ago

We have the way exactly to get some golf clash cheats that you would love to have online here and anything you can have here.

Taylor Shaw 3 months ago

The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding Accordion item wrapping div. I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions. oil change

ritariya 22 days ago

I was constantly searching for a thing that how to make accordion item wrapping division. Accidentally I have seen the post and I cloud find the solution to my searching. It shows different methods and techniques of wrapping the div. It’s really informative. CCCHC obgyn free clinic