Menu icon Foundation
Need an expert in PHP, Magento and MySQL

I am looking for someone with strong knowledges in Foundation 6, Magento, PHP and MySQL. The goal is to create a comparative web site with a customer access, a provider access and a back office.

Lost of the requested functionnalities are available in Magento but I need some specifities (such as import a document  from a provider access and make visible only by the customer and the back office). 

The request will be described in details in the project description available after the first contact. 

Budget can be discussed as well.

Email - max { } magentoextensions.org

www.magentoextensions.org

PHPMagentomysqlzurb

I am looking for someone with strong knowledges in Foundation 6, Magento, PHP and MySQL. The goal is to create a comparative web site with a customer access, a provider access and a back office.

Lost of the requested functionnalities are available in Magento but I need some specifities (such as import a document  from a provider access and make visible only by the customer and the back office). 

The request will be described in details in the project description available after the first contact. 

Budget can be discussed as well.

Email - max { } magentoextensions.org

www.magentoextensions.org