Menu icon Foundation
Error: don't appear to be in Foundation folder

Running SASS. Went into an old project, looks like V 5.5.3, and ran foundation watch in the command prompt. I get "You don't appear to be in a Foundation project folder".

I see my bower_components folder with the bower and package files. My app.js, app.scss and _settings.scss are in place. The bower.json is in the root.  

Any idea what's happening / missing? I went into a couple of other projects and ran Foundation watch and they seem to be fine so I assume node and other requirements are still installed ok. 

F5 SASS

Running SASS. Went into an old project, looks like V 5.5.3, and ran foundation watch in the command prompt. I get "You don't appear to be in a Foundation project folder".

I see my bower_components folder with the bower and package files. My app.js, app.scss and _settings.scss are in place. The bower.json is in the root.  

Any idea what's happening / missing? I went into a couple of other projects and ran Foundation watch and they seem to be fine so I assume node and other requirements are still installed ok.