Menu icon Foundation
RTL variant of v5.5.2

I have been asked to provide right-to-left support for a site using v5.5.2 of foundation.

I've tried downloading the latest version of foundation, customizing for RTL and it does what I need - it reverses the column order. Great - but upgrading to this version is going to be a problem. I could likely go to a higher minor version, but transitioning from v5 to v6 isn't in the budget.

I've also tried downloading v5.5.3 and changing the included test page by updating the dir attribute of the html tag to "rtl". No column reversal. Considering that I customized my version 6 download, and I have seen it documented that version 5.5.3 has RTL support, I'm assuming that I just don't have the RTL variant. Is there a link to download this.

I found another post asking a similar question (https://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/21613-legacy-downloads-of-foundation-5). That post got a reply to check github, which I can do too. But what I can't find is a way to get a custom RTL variant of previous releases.

Am I missing something? Do these downloads have the RTL support and I just don't know how to enable it? Is there a customize link somewhere that I just haven't spotted yet?

Thanks

rtllegacy

I have been asked to provide right-to-left support for a site using v5.5.2 of foundation.

I've tried downloading the latest version of foundation, customizing for RTL and it does what I need - it reverses the column order. Great - but upgrading to this version is going to be a problem. I could likely go to a higher minor version, but transitioning from v5 to v6 isn't in the budget.

I've also tried downloading v5.5.3 and changing the included test page by updating the dir attribute of the html tag to "rtl". No column reversal. Considering that I customized my version 6 download, and I have seen it documented that version 5.5.3 has RTL support, I'm assuming that I just don't have the RTL variant. Is there a link to download this.

I found another post asking a similar question (https://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/21613-legacy-downloads-of-foundation-5). That post got a reply to check github, which I can do too. But what I can't find is a way to get a custom RTL variant of previous releases.

Am I missing something? Do these downloads have the RTL support and I just don't know how to enable it? Is there a customize link somewhere that I just haven't spotted yet?

Thanks