Menu icon Foundation
Hamburger on iPad

I want to show the mobile menu (the one with the hamburger icon and the responsive toggle and the black background) on tablets. Not just on mobile. On desktops I want the title-bar.

(Ideally I'd want to show the mobile menu on all smartphones and tablets in portrait mode but not on tablets in landscape mode and desktops. I don't know if that is even feasible.)

I am using Foundation 6 CSS. I can't use SASS, I am sorry. I understand that I have to change some breakpoints but I can't figure out where or which.

Most threads on this topic are old and deal with Foundation 5 or are about SASS or have no answer. I'd really appreciate your help.

breakpointshamburgermobile menutabletphonemobileresponsive toggle

I want to show the mobile menu (the one with the hamburger icon and the responsive toggle and the black background) on tablets. Not just on mobile. On desktops I want the title-bar.

(Ideally I'd want to show the mobile menu on all smartphones and tablets in portrait mode but not on tablets in landscape mode and desktops. I don't know if that is even feasible.)

I am using Foundation 6 CSS. I can't use SASS, I am sorry. I understand that I have to change some breakpoints but I can't figure out where or which.

Most threads on this topic are old and deal with Foundation 5 or are about SASS or have no answer. I'd really appreciate your help.

ULRYK about 1 month ago

Top quality information shared here on this post. With this information, all of my bestassignmenthelp writing service projects will be completed and I am very happy!

Drek Parker 7 days ago

Now, you can watch sports online along with movies and tv shows using UKTV NOW IOS. Download Now!