Menu icon Foundation
Hamburger on iPad

I want to show the mobile menu (the one with the hamburger icon and the responsive toggle and the black background) on tablets. Not just on mobile. On desktops I want the title-bar.

(Ideally I'd want to show the mobile menu on all smartphones and tablets in portrait mode but not on tablets in landscape mode and desktops. I don't know if that is even feasible.)

I am using Foundation 6 CSS. I can't use SASS, I am sorry. I understand that I have to change some breakpoints but I can't figure out where or which.

Most threads on this topic are old and deal with Foundation 5 or are about SASS or have no answer. I'd really appreciate your help.

breakpointshamburgermobile menutabletphonemobileresponsive toggle

I want to show the mobile menu (the one with the hamburger icon and the responsive toggle and the black background) on tablets. Not just on mobile. On desktops I want the title-bar.

(Ideally I'd want to show the mobile menu on all smartphones and tablets in portrait mode but not on tablets in landscape mode and desktops. I don't know if that is even feasible.)

I am using Foundation 6 CSS. I can't use SASS, I am sorry. I understand that I have to change some breakpoints but I can't figure out where or which.

Most threads on this topic are old and deal with Foundation 5 or are about SASS or have no answer. I'd really appreciate your help.

ULRYK 11 months ago

Top quality information shared here on this post. With this information, all of my bestassignmenthelp writing service projects will be completed and I am very happy!

Drek Parker 9 months ago

Now, you can watch sports online along with movies and tv shows using UKTV NOW IOS. Download Now!

Hadwin 7 months ago

I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: sergey anokhin