Menu icon Foundation
Change Accordion Menu .submenu-toggle to .menu-icon

Considering the below code for an accordion menu...

<ul class="vertical menu accordion-menu" data-accordion-menu data-submenu-toggle="true">
  <li>
    <a href="http://foundation.zurb.com/">Zurb Foundation</a>
    <ul class="menu vertical nested">
      <li><a href="#">Item 1A</a></li>
      <li><a href="#">Item 1B</a></li>
      <li><a href="#">Item 1C</a></li>
    </ul>
  </li>
</ul>

...that then gets parsed out to create the following dropdown button...

<button id="rj2lxs-acc-menu-link" class="submenu-toggle" aria-controls="ugyhvm-acc-menu" aria-expanded="false" title="Toggle menu"><span class="submenu-toggle-text">Toggle menu</span></button>

Is there an easy way to replace the .submenu-toggle class with the .menu-icon class? Thanks!

accordionaccordion menuicon

Considering the below code for an accordion menu...

<ul class="vertical menu accordion-menu" data-accordion-menu data-submenu-toggle="true">
  <li>
    <a href="http://foundation.zurb.com/">Zurb Foundation</a>
    <ul class="menu vertical nested">
      <li><a href="#">Item 1A</a></li>
      <li><a href="#">Item 1B</a></li>
      <li><a href="#">Item 1C</a></li>
    </ul>
  </li>
</ul>

...that then gets parsed out to create the following dropdown button...

<button id="rj2lxs-acc-menu-link" class="submenu-toggle" aria-controls="ugyhvm-acc-menu" aria-expanded="false" title="Toggle menu"><span class="submenu-toggle-text">Toggle menu</span></button>

Is there an easy way to replace the .submenu-toggle class with the .menu-icon class? Thanks!

Hadwin 6 months ago

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Kinky Things

Hadwin 6 months ago

Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: Gut Health

Hadwin 6 months ago

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ...  Tamarind

Hadwin 6 months ago

Gives you the best website address       I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. Passion Fruit