Menu icon Foundation
Foundation XY-Cell-Breakpoints Doesn't Work

Can anyone support this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong. According to the documentation to build a semantic grid you should be able to use @include xy-cell-breakpoints((small: auto, medium: full));

However, every time I have tried using this mixin Sass throws the following error:

Error in plugin 'sass'
    src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss
Error: no mixin named xy-cell-breakpoints

Backtrace:
        src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss:17
        on line 17 of src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss
>>   @include xy-cell-breakpoints((small: shrink, medium: full));
   -----------^

xy-gridbreakpoints

Can anyone support this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong. According to the documentation to build a semantic grid you should be able to use @include xy-cell-breakpoints((small: auto, medium: full));

However, every time I have tried using this mixin Sass throws the following error:

Error in plugin 'sass'
    src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss
Error: no mixin named xy-cell-breakpoints

Backtrace:
        src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss:17
        on line 17 of src/assets/scss/components/template/_layouts.scss
>>   @include xy-cell-breakpoints((small: shrink, medium: full));
   -----------^
Himanshu mishra 6 months ago

Hey guys if you are really the online game lover then here on our homepage you will play free happy wheels game online on your pc tablet and smartphone without any downlaod and registration it is the multiplayer game.

Kester Hynds 4 months ago

Same issue...

Taylor Shaw 3 months ago

I am new to the whole thing but I am pretty sure that the platform is quite resourceful in running a large number of programs and services. The program mentioned seems to be supported by the platform without much modifications. mouth guard for snoring

rosendade frox 3 months ago

Nice Post Thanks For Sharing!

http://leopardbatt.com/

Tamise44 about 1 month ago

Nice information my friend this is amazing and great ideas so much good job and good luck man.

Best online games on www.al3abmotorcycle.com

herbalwalatra about 1 month ago

good post. I’d like to write like this too , taking time and real hard work to make a great article

walatra bersih wanita

herbalwalatra about 1 month ago

good post. I’d like to write like this too , taking time and real hard work to make a great article Obat herbal amandel paling ampuh