Menu icon Foundation
Am I on the Latest Version?

Are there release notes on the website for Foundation for Email. I'm running version 2.2.3. How do I tell what the most current version available is?

foundation for email.emaillatest version

Are there release notes on the website for Foundation for Email. I'm running version 2.2.3. How do I tell what the most current version available is?

Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

The CSS file will have the version number. The release notes are on GitHub: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-emails/releases

Brad Shomer almost 2 years ago

Thanks for the link. I book marked it. According the the site, version 2.2.1 is the latest version. My CSS file doesn't seem to indicate what version of Foundation I am on. It has references to which version of ruby which seems to 2.2.0. If I type "foundation -v" into the Node.js Command Prompt, I see that I am running 2.2.3. Is it possible the release notes aren't up-to-date?

Wally Glenn almost 2 years ago

I typed "foundation -v" and npm reported back the version number. I did it again and I got this message:

Update available: 2.2.5 (current: 2.2.3)
Run npm update -g foundation-cli to update.

I typed it in and the update took very little time.

Brad Shomer almost 2 years ago

Thanks. This is great. I think my IT dept has prevented me from running the update. I'll have to get permission to do it.

It looks like the documentation on the GitHub is out of date if 2.2.5 is the latest version. GitHub is saying 2.2.1 is the latest, but but that page hasn't been updated since June of 2016.