Menu icon Foundation
Foundation6 & HubSpot Integration app.css

Hi Foundation6,

I tried to uploaded my app.css file in Hubspot. Unfortunately it did not pick it up. Hubspot mentioned that there my be some syntax error in the file.

Also, I uploaded all my Foundation 6 for website files in my server and it displays everything without problem.

Is there any no compatibility or issues between Foundation6 and Hubspot? Or the error of app.css comes from something different?

What are your thoughts?

To make it work in Hubspot :

I had to run a unminify CSS to the app.css file  and put it back in Hubspot. It worked.

foundation6siteshubspotapp.css

Hi Foundation6,

I tried to uploaded my app.css file in Hubspot. Unfortunately it did not pick it up. Hubspot mentioned that there my be some syntax error in the file.

Also, I uploaded all my Foundation 6 for website files in my server and it displays everything without problem.

Is there any no compatibility or issues between Foundation6 and Hubspot? Or the error of app.css comes from something different?

What are your thoughts?

To make it work in Hubspot :

I had to run a unminify CSS to the app.css file  and put it back in Hubspot. It worked.

Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

It's just regular CSS so I wouldn't expect any issues. You might run the CSS through a validator to help find the issue.