Menu icon Foundation
Retrieve width of a div with medium-12

I am trying to retrieve the width of a div 

<div class="medium-12 columns" data-prog-bar>

</div>

var width = $('[data-prog-bar]').width(); ///this returns 100 - I think it is returning 100 from 100%

When using the small-12 columns class the width is returned correctly.

<div class="small-12 columns" data-prog-bar>

</div>

How can I retrieve the width correctly in both cases?

Thanks

width of divdata attributes

I am trying to retrieve the width of a div 

<div class="medium-12 columns" data-prog-bar>

</div>

var width = $('[data-prog-bar]').width(); ///this returns 100 - I think it is returning 100 from 100%

When using the small-12 columns class the width is returned correctly.

<div class="small-12 columns" data-prog-bar>

</div>

How can I retrieve the width correctly in both cases?

Thanks

Jason Roy 8 months ago

Get steam wallet codes form here without having any problem. These stem code generator are 100% safe and secure for use.

Alex Winter 5 months ago

Download kik On PC from given link without any hesitations, this application is free and safe to download.

pandora one apk 3 months ago

Download Pandora one apk Free download Music and free Song Download

rlmergeuser 3 months ago

iMessage for Windows has lots of quality and famous around the world. This is compatible with all devices and your phones too. You may make new friends, talk with them, and share your music, photos, audio, and videos.

Kian Sims 3 months ago

What the heck is <div class="medium-12 columns" data-prog-bar>??

With the advent the ease of availability of it life has smoothened out. You would like to list your voice and submit an application for an online audition merely is not an issue of a headache whenever you've GarageBand For PC

Joel Cole 3 months ago

FaceTime is a video It is mainly utilized for video calling, however, you can also make audio calls. Today, we are going to indulge in FaceTime For PC Download. 

Walter White about 2 months ago

It helped me a lot, thankyou. Check out garageband here.

Haleena about 2 months ago

Download Pandora Apk and enjoy free songs and movies.

hemanth about 1 month ago

FaceTime iPhone App is the best for making quality video calls. facetime download Facetime App is a creation of Apple. Download FaceTime App For Mac, iPad, and iPhone with step by step easy guide.

brath white 25 days ago

Cool topic and learned some serious tricks, thank you very much for that.

Regards,

Brathwhite

Deepak Nair 16 days ago

Wimbledon tickets for the world's most prestigious tennis tournament are on sale now at StubHub. Buy and sell your Wimbledon tickets now. Read more about Wimbledon 2018 streaming here.

Hood 14 days ago

iOS 10 is recently out and many people have already updated their devices but the sad thing is that the jailbreak of iOS 10 is not released yet. This means that you can’t get Hipstore Downloads For PC premium ads for free in your iOS devices.

mukesh 13 days ago

The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) - ‘Housing for All’ is a home loan scheme launched by our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi

Anthony Tipton 9 days ago

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any Tennis updates.

Rocky Day 9 days ago

The best streaming services for watching the 2018 Golf US Open using without cable are PlayStation Vue, sling TV YouTube TV, DirecTV Now and also fuboTV with free with a 7-day trial. PGA