Menu icon Foundation
Cursor down color in Top-Bar Menu

I am working on modifying the top-bar menu colors (background and font color). I'm getting close on the background and color changes, but am stuck on the down-cursor when there are submenus. I cannot seem to locate whether this is an actual image or just a definition for the cursor somewhere within the foundation css. Unfortunately, we do not use SCSS/SASS (my failing), and we are on the original 5.0 version of Foundation. If anyone has any hints on how I can track this down and change it to match the font color I am working with, would be much appreciated.

top-bar menu cursor

I am working on modifying the top-bar menu colors (background and font color). I'm getting close on the background and color changes, but am stuck on the down-cursor when there are submenus. I cannot seem to locate whether this is an actual image or just a definition for the cursor somewhere within the foundation css. Unfortunately, we do not use SCSS/SASS (my failing), and we are on the original 5.0 version of Foundation. If anyone has any hints on how I can track this down and change it to match the font color I am working with, would be much appreciated.