Menu icon Foundation
Dropdown menu won't collapse

Upon coming in the PDX airport terminal, I acquired this news that Ishod wasn't going so that you can get this to year's King from the Road due to a back injuries. He was bummed (as was all of those other Real crew) however, shit happens. Have you been on the skate strip in which the whole gang is 100-percent? Exactly. what size of skateboard should i get

Mike Donnelly had just ended an adidas trip in Portland that very same day, so he was next lined up to fill Ishod's place within the van. Together with Mike, the remainder of heavy crew was the following: John Alden handling they manager responsibilities, Frank Gerwer because the hype man, P-Stone on beer guzzling/father-cam duty, Jeremy McNamara for that HD tripod angles and Justin Brock, Robbie Brockel, Kyle Master and youthful gun Mike Ruiz on shred patrol. How could we lose?

Portland may not be the very best city to begin a King from the Road journey--with the distractions and whatnot--or perhaps is it? The upside towards the enticing diversions the town is known for is always that almost everyone within the group has spent a while in the region on skate journeys. We understood the spots coupled with the connections to assist handle the difficulties.

Night time struck so we opened up it in the infamous Union Jack's (strip) Club. We rapidly abandoned the debauchery and headed to Silas' private TF to begin knocking out methods, and also the hype level with that first night what food was in a record high.

The following day, among our city challenges determined, we'd to find Portland local, Deaf Paul, and make him perform a back Cruz at Burnside. Paul's and not the easiest dude to make contact with, but we place the word in the pub and also got the phone call he had been underneath the bridge.

Luck was great. Next, obtain a stripper to skate a set bar. In Portland? Not a problem. One telephone call later we not just got the secret but we've got a line, too. In some way we were able to dodge getting distracted by the vortex of strip joints, cheap bars and late nights, however the city still required its toll.

Kyle Master sprained his ankle attempting to perform a doubles routine with Mike Ruiz on the 34-stair rail. He was out throughout the trip but nonetheless stacked points by gulping lower their own piss and handling other miscellaneous non-skate challenges. Take Them for that team! We hit Windells on its way out of town to mix more methods from the list after which it had been onto Boise.

BOISE BRIEFLY

We figured we'd spend a complete day in Boise taking proper care of the town challenges to see what street spots and parks the town needed to offer. Our tour guide required us to some huge double occur a condo complex and Mike Ruiz walked towards the "Pfanner's Pfling," also known as the greatest backside 180. Some resident hero arrived on the scene and attempted to prevent him following a couple of attempts, but Justin Brock just was while watching guy and gave Mike a obvious runway to fly by and roll away. Nothing beats the view of six skateboarders celebrating when confronted with a guy who had been trying unsuccessfully to provide us the boot. Beautiful! Thirty hrs along with a couple of skateparks later, i was back on the highway moving dirty towards Sacramento.

SACTO BURNING

We folded into our Sacto cave about 2 each morning and immediately checked the KOTR application to determine what our city challenges entailed--we certainly had our work eliminate for all of us. Our tasks was to obtain a trick on the 17-stair rail that Cardiel front boarded in older days. We go to John and that he suggested skating the place during the night, to ensure that was the program. Mike Ruiz was lower, but desired to go good onto it rather of just boardsliding it for that points. We found the place, lit up and moved in to hold back for him to land something. Little did we all know that Mike would use a lipslide to fakie very first time! The entire crew was amazed! I was in the place for under 5 minutes. "Jakie to fakie!" Gerwer cried in pleasure Jakie to fakie indeed.

The very next day was the midway-point get together in the skatepark. It had been best to begin to see the other crews, try to determine what have been going lower where they'd all been, see who had been hurt and who had been not. Some team challenges required place and in some way the whole hillside next door in the skatepark ignited. Spontaneous combustion, possibly? Things got pretty hectic for around half an hour 'til the Sacto Fire Department showed up and extinguished the blaze. Thanks, guys.

Sacramento can also be where our Mystery Guest was announced. I was all wishing it would not be a complete-on tranny skater or perhaps a rail chomper--we'd individuals bases covered already. TJ Rogers was announced as our surprise teammate so we were stoked. He is able to skate everything (especially manual pads, ledges and stairs), and that he was eager to have it going right from the start. "Allow me to check out it and find out things i might help everyone with," was the very first factor he stated to all of us after climbing within the van.

We left the skatepark/burn zone and headed south to Ripon where JT immediately started work around the noseblunt nollie switch. That lit a fireplace (one not requiring the fireplace department) and everyone began nailing methods. The Chocolate dudes demonstrated up which meant the time had come to separate. They are our buddies in tangible existence, but on King from the Road the opponents may be the enemy--you gotta keep the distance. La ideas come.

La, CA

The finish was approaching fast so we only had 72 hours in LA to get the toughest methods left within the book. Was there light in the finish from the tunnel? Nah, a lot more like how shall we be likely to scrape this factor together? Our final city challenge ended up being to film a chapter of World's Best Brunch, as well as for that people needed to drive to Jimmy Arrighi's house in Oc.

Jimmy was ready for all of us and that he immediately began ripping around the crew in the characteristic style. A part of our challenge ended up being to throw Jimmy within the pool in the finish from the show, but somebody had tipped him off. He wound up getting Justin and Brockel within the water before we effectively immersed him. It required five dudes to obtain that hairy gorilla into their own pool. World's Best Brunch switched in to the world's worst pool party. Our city challenges were wrapped, but we'd to go to a skate shop to seize some dry footwear before we're able to tackle the rest of the methods within the book.

The final 2 days went something similar to this: manny pads, everybody attempting to kickflip late shove it, "Fuck it and fuck Hammeke! We want a sadplant along with a ho ho! We want a titty shot!" van decorating, telephone calls from homies in LA that are looking to hold--we can not--anxiety levels running high, J-Brock nails the kickflip late shove it, beer going lower faster and smoother, defrosting a frozen pig within the bathtub, Robbie multitasking by looking into making by helping cover their a dreadlocked, pregnant chick with five cats, tech beard and haircuts, 21-stair firecracker at nighttime--after which out of the blue it had been 11pm and also the finish was one short hour away.

Slayer blasting within the van that has a pig strapped around the hood having a Spitfire wheel in the mouth, meat cleavers and beers in hands, racks of ribs, pigs' noses and steaks hanging within the van, chicken and pork chops hanging outdoors the van, everybody has bloody butcher aprons on and it is encircled through the stench of warm, rotten meat. P-Stone is on the top from the van with flames appearing out of the Weber grill which was screwed to the top vehicle.

I'd a series saw on my small lap, wishing to not get stopped through the cops in route. We roll in to the parking area in the finish from the line. Fuck it! Successful or unsuccessful we give the hard disk and also the book. It had been one hell of the ride. Because of everybody who helped us out on the way. We'd a fuckin' blast!

RIVER SURFING

We folded into Boise and also the guys from Prestige skateshop have there been to greet us having a surfboard along with a wet suit. Exactly what the fuck? Ends up our city challenges in Boise ended up being to surf a river wave. Brock walked up and battled the Boise River rapids, eventually standing lengthy enough to assert a victory--it did not look easy, though. We later learned that he'd never surfed before in the existence. He selected one hell of the starting point!

JUSTIN BROCK

How was it this season when compared with others?

It this season was weird. Several things were similar to the other years and more shit only agreed to be outrageous. But we handled it very good, I figured.

Did everyone think Real would go this season? What went down?

I figured i was taking Birdhouse out without a doubt! Individuals were the dudes I had been most concerned about. I believed it was likely to be closer than it became.

That which was the toughest challenge that you simply did this season?

I believe the toughest challenge for me personally and also the whole crew was the kickflip late shove it. All of us gave it a try. I acquired lucky other family members ., but all of us place in focus on that certain.

With Kyle Master getting hurt the 2nd day, everyone really had your projects eliminate for you personally, right?

Yeah, that drawn without a doubt. A few of the methods inside he might have done quite simple. He was on the roll before she got hurt. He stuck it and also got points wherever he could, though. Tough as nails! Piss chug for several days!

How could it have been winning MVP this season? Have you be aware that that you simply would win it?

I had no clue I would win. I figured Brockel might have first got it over me. Everybody from your crew put in many work! I am super stoked I acquired it. The final factor I figured is they'd call my name.

What were a few of the highlights along this way that got you psyched in your crew?

Everything about our crew was sick! From getting Rhino and P-Stone--veteran style, to watching lil' Mike grind 30 stairs around the daily! And getting Frank within the van is definitely an advantage. You j can't fail with Frankie.

How does one summarize the King from the Road experience of ten word or fewer best complete skateboards?

TJ ROGERSMYSTERY GUEST MVPWhat were your ideas whenever you were contacted to become a guest on King from the Road?

I had been shocked initially since i was on the layover returning to California and that i am sore from the skate trip around Italia and Europe. I had been just a little reluctant, but honestly, who could avoid an chance such as this? Nobody!

Had you been psyched once they known as your company name and also you got to choose the actual team?

I had been really so stoked which i were left with the actual team. As soon as I sprang my mind from the container in the mid point, there is Rhino, Mike Ruiz and Kyle Master so amped they known as my name and that i got so pumped. It had been game on after that!

What were a few of the highlights out of your trip?

A few of the highlights were certainly just having the ability to skate with Justin Brock and Mike Donnelly. They are excellent guys that has a lot opting for them and it is just sick to determine them skate in tangible existence. And just how could I not shout out Frank Gerwer? He's the shit! I really like Frank. He was ever present should you needed anything or you were stressing on the trick. You can always rely on Frank. Wolfpack for existence!

Was there a trick within the book that you simply were sure nobody would get?

Yes, there is one trick I understood 110-percent wouldn't have completed which was the fakie 360 switch switch Cruz on the rail. That's too difficult to process.

Did you receive a reward in the Real Team in order to them out?

Yeah, John Alden the Luxurious T.M. compensated for 1 / 2 of the Thrasher Skategoat tattoo which i got. I had been so stoked which i got the tattoo prior to the trip ended. Which was the main one factor I truly desired to jump on the trip. Many thanks, John.

How does one describe King of the direction to somebody who has never been in it?

It's one lengthy-ass skate trip. Make certain you are in your game or be ready to find yourself in trouble with the miscellaneous challenges--like consuming your personal piss.

Can you go again the coming year?

I'd do this shit again instantly. Sign me up!

RENO DISSING BOOTH

In order to Sacto i was thinking about grabbing a couple of drinks in Reno in an Irish pub that's frequented by skaters. Coincidentally, John Alden understood a woman in Reno who told him there is a kissing booth setup in the bar for any fundraising event the next night. She assured him that they could fall into line a minimum of 50 women to create by helping cover their Robbie Brockel, our designated make-out guy. I was thrilled. We've got towards the bar, so that as guaranteed, the area was filled with ladies.

Regrettably, these were all lesbians who wanted no a part of our make-out challenge. Robbie got as many as three kisses that night and it was so disheartened he did not make an effort to suck any face all of those other trip. Around the vibrant side, we did get 21 lesbians within the van for any separate challenge. Will we get extra points for your?

KYLE Master

It was the first King from the Road and also you got hurt the 2nd day. What went down?

Me and Mike Ruiz attempted to grind this lengthy-ass 34-stair rail simultaneously and shit hit the fan. I arrived on the scene just a little early and attempted to operate lower the steps and folded my ankle.

Do you consider it had been KOTR souped up that got you to get doubles with that rail straight from the gate?

Yeah, most likely a bit. It had been just the second day, too. But day two was really feeling a lot more like day five.

You stored an excellent attitude all of those other trip, the inability to skate. How did you're doing so?

I had been with a decent number of homies, to ensure that makes it simpler. Along with a couple of bips and brews did not hurt.

What were a few of the highlights in the trip--skating or non skating?

Everyday was epic. The potato gun Frank made was tight. John's tech-ass beard was amazing. Almost every day would be a great one.

Very first time consuming your personal pee? How did you choose to get it done?

Yes, it had been. I virtually just stated, "Fuck it!"

When you develop one challenge for the coming year, what will it be?

Drink another person's piss. That'd be disgusting.

How does one explain King of the direction to somebody who has never heard about it?

It is a skate trip where four teams visit four metropolitan areas, fuck shit up and have fun. Period!

Can you continue KOTR again?

10 Stuff You WOULDN'T KNOW Unless of course You Had Been Within The REAL VAN

(1) Kyle Master and Mike Ruiz roshambo'd to determine who would jump on the 34-stair rail first for that doubles rail challenge

(2) P-Stone used exactly the same t-shirt for the whole 12-excursion (that was not really a challenge within the book)

(3) Mike Ruiz's lipslide to fakie around the Cardiel rail in Sacto was initially go. Jakie to fakie!

(4) Mike Donnelly includes a mean kickflip along with a meaner face kick. Should've had the experience

(5) The folks doing the Harlem shake within our video weren't actual > Real team riders. We hired them for your challenge

(6) We didn't put any bike locks on any rails across the visit to prevent other teams from skating them

(7) Jeremy, also known as Shitty Schmitty, the DLX filmer went to sleep while filming World's Best Brunch with Jimmy Arrighi. No lie

(8) Frank Gerwer is going on every skate trip!

(9) Before trip, Mike Ruiz had not met Louie Barletta. As he did, he'd the very same haircut along with a nose ring. Weird!

(10) We'd to really make it rain because it did not rain on the entire trip and How To Choose Buy The Best Right Skateboards For You

graphic

Upon coming in the PDX airport terminal, I acquired this news that Ishod wasn't going so that you can get this to year's King from the Road due to a back injuries. He was bummed (as was all of those other Real crew) however, shit happens. Have you been on the skate strip in which the whole gang is 100-percent? Exactly. what size of skateboard should i get

Mike Donnelly had just ended an adidas trip in Portland that very same day, so he was next lined up to fill Ishod's place within the van. Together with Mike, the remainder of heavy crew was the following: John Alden handling they manager responsibilities, Frank Gerwer because the hype man, P-Stone on beer guzzling/father-cam duty, Jeremy McNamara for that HD tripod angles and Justin Brock, Robbie Brockel, Kyle Master and youthful gun Mike Ruiz on shred patrol. How could we lose?

Portland may not be the very best city to begin a King from the Road journey--with the distractions and whatnot--or perhaps is it? The upside towards the enticing diversions the town is known for is always that almost everyone within the group has spent a while in the region on skate journeys. We understood the spots coupled with the connections to assist handle the difficulties.

Night time struck so we opened up it in the infamous Union Jack's (strip) Club. We rapidly abandoned the debauchery and headed to Silas' private TF to begin knocking out methods, and also the hype level with that first night what food was in a record high.

The following day, among our city challenges determined, we'd to find Portland local, Deaf Paul, and make him perform a back Cruz at Burnside. Paul's and not the easiest dude to make contact with, but we place the word in the pub and also got the phone call he had been underneath the bridge.

Luck was great. Next, obtain a stripper to skate a set bar. In Portland? Not a problem. One telephone call later we not just got the secret but we've got a line, too. In some way we were able to dodge getting distracted by the vortex of strip joints, cheap bars and late nights, however the city still required its toll.

Kyle Master sprained his ankle attempting to perform a doubles routine with Mike Ruiz on the 34-stair rail. He was out throughout the trip but nonetheless stacked points by gulping lower their own piss and handling other miscellaneous non-skate challenges. Take Them for that team! We hit Windells on its way out of town to mix more methods from the list after which it had been onto Boise.

BOISE BRIEFLY

We figured we'd spend a complete day in Boise taking proper care of the town challenges to see what street spots and parks the town needed to offer. Our tour guide required us to some huge double occur a condo complex and Mike Ruiz walked towards the "Pfanner's Pfling," also known as the greatest backside 180. Some resident hero arrived on the scene and attempted to prevent him following a couple of attempts, but Justin Brock just was while watching guy and gave Mike a obvious runway to fly by and roll away. Nothing beats the view of six skateboarders celebrating when confronted with a guy who had been trying unsuccessfully to provide us the boot. Beautiful! Thirty hrs along with a couple of skateparks later, i was back on the highway moving dirty towards Sacramento.

SACTO BURNING

We folded into our Sacto cave about 2 each morning and immediately checked the KOTR application to determine what our city challenges entailed--we certainly had our work eliminate for all of us. Our tasks was to obtain a trick on the 17-stair rail that Cardiel front boarded in older days. We go to John and that he suggested skating the place during the night, to ensure that was the program. Mike Ruiz was lower, but desired to go good onto it rather of just boardsliding it for that points. We found the place, lit up and moved in to hold back for him to land something. Little did we all know that Mike would use a lipslide to fakie very first time! The entire crew was amazed! I was in the place for under 5 minutes. "Jakie to fakie!" Gerwer cried in pleasure Jakie to fakie indeed.

The very next day was the midway-point get together in the skatepark. It had been best to begin to see the other crews, try to determine what have been going lower where they'd all been, see who had been hurt and who had been not. Some team challenges required place and in some way the whole hillside next door in the skatepark ignited. Spontaneous combustion, possibly? Things got pretty hectic for around half an hour 'til the Sacto Fire Department showed up and extinguished the blaze. Thanks, guys.

Sacramento can also be where our Mystery Guest was announced. I was all wishing it would not be a complete-on tranny skater or perhaps a rail chomper--we'd individuals bases covered already. TJ Rogers was announced as our surprise teammate so we were stoked. He is able to skate everything (especially manual pads, ledges and stairs), and that he was eager to have it going right from the start. "Allow me to check out it and find out things i might help everyone with," was the very first factor he stated to all of us after climbing within the van.

We left the skatepark/burn zone and headed south to Ripon where JT immediately started work around the noseblunt nollie switch. That lit a fireplace (one not requiring the fireplace department) and everyone began nailing methods. The Chocolate dudes demonstrated up which meant the time had come to separate. They are our buddies in tangible existence, but on King from the Road the opponents may be the enemy--you gotta keep the distance. La ideas come.

La, CA

The finish was approaching fast so we only had 72 hours in LA to get the toughest methods left within the book. Was there light in the finish from the tunnel? Nah, a lot more like how shall we be likely to scrape this factor together? Our final city challenge ended up being to film a chapter of World's Best Brunch, as well as for that people needed to drive to Jimmy Arrighi's house in Oc.

Jimmy was ready for all of us and that he immediately began ripping around the crew in the characteristic style. A part of our challenge ended up being to throw Jimmy within the pool in the finish from the show, but somebody had tipped him off. He wound up getting Justin and Brockel within the water before we effectively immersed him. It required five dudes to obtain that hairy gorilla into their own pool. World's Best Brunch switched in to the world's worst pool party. Our city challenges were wrapped, but we'd to go to a skate shop to seize some dry footwear before we're able to tackle the rest of the methods within the book.

The final 2 days went something similar to this: manny pads, everybody attempting to kickflip late shove it, "Fuck it and fuck Hammeke! We want a sadplant along with a ho ho! We want a titty shot!" van decorating, telephone calls from homies in LA that are looking to hold--we can not--anxiety levels running high, J-Brock nails the kickflip late shove it, beer going lower faster and smoother, defrosting a frozen pig within the bathtub, Robbie multitasking by looking into making by helping cover their a dreadlocked, pregnant chick with five cats, tech beard and haircuts, 21-stair firecracker at nighttime--after which out of the blue it had been 11pm and also the finish was one short hour away.

Slayer blasting within the van that has a pig strapped around the hood having a Spitfire wheel in the mouth, meat cleavers and beers in hands, racks of ribs, pigs' noses and steaks hanging within the van, chicken and pork chops hanging outdoors the van, everybody has bloody butcher aprons on and it is encircled through the stench of warm, rotten meat. P-Stone is on the top from the van with flames appearing out of the Weber grill which was screwed to the top vehicle.

I'd a series saw on my small lap, wishing to not get stopped through the cops in route. We roll in to the parking area in the finish from the line. Fuck it! Successful or unsuccessful we give the hard disk and also the book. It had been one hell of the ride. Because of everybody who helped us out on the way. We'd a fuckin' blast!

RIVER SURFING

We folded into Boise and also the guys from Prestige skateshop have there been to greet us having a surfboard along with a wet suit. Exactly what the fuck? Ends up our city challenges in Boise ended up being to surf a river wave. Brock walked up and battled the Boise River rapids, eventually standing lengthy enough to assert a victory--it did not look easy, though. We later learned that he'd never surfed before in the existence. He selected one hell of the starting point!

JUSTIN BROCK

How was it this season when compared with others?

It this season was weird. Several things were similar to the other years and more shit only agreed to be outrageous. But we handled it very good, I figured.

Did everyone think Real would go this season? What went down?

I figured i was taking Birdhouse out without a doubt! Individuals were the dudes I had been most concerned about. I believed it was likely to be closer than it became.

That which was the toughest challenge that you simply did this season?

I believe the toughest challenge for me personally and also the whole crew was the kickflip late shove it. All of us gave it a try. I acquired lucky other family members ., but all of us place in focus on that certain.

With Kyle Master getting hurt the 2nd day, everyone really had your projects eliminate for you personally, right?

Yeah, that drawn without a doubt. A few of the methods inside he might have done quite simple. He was on the roll before she got hurt. He stuck it and also got points wherever he could, though. Tough as nails! Piss chug for several days!

How could it have been winning MVP this season? Have you be aware that that you simply would win it?

I had no clue I would win. I figured Brockel might have first got it over me. Everybody from your crew put in many work! I am super stoked I acquired it. The final factor I figured is they'd call my name.

What were a few of the highlights along this way that got you psyched in your crew?

Everything about our crew was sick! From getting Rhino and P-Stone--veteran style, to watching lil' Mike grind 30 stairs around the daily! And getting Frank within the van is definitely an advantage. You j can't fail with Frankie.

How does one summarize the King from the Road experience of ten word or fewer best complete skateboards?

TJ ROGERSMYSTERY GUEST MVPWhat were your ideas whenever you were contacted to become a guest on King from the Road?

I had been shocked initially since i was on the layover returning to California and that i am sore from the skate trip around Italia and Europe. I had been just a little reluctant, but honestly, who could avoid an chance such as this? Nobody!

Had you been psyched once they known as your company name and also you got to choose the actual team?

I had been really so stoked which i were left with the actual team. As soon as I sprang my mind from the container in the mid point, there is Rhino, Mike Ruiz and Kyle Master so amped they known as my name and that i got so pumped. It had been game on after that!

What were a few of the highlights out of your trip?

A few of the highlights were certainly just having the ability to skate with Justin Brock and Mike Donnelly. They are excellent guys that has a lot opting for them and it is just sick to determine them skate in tangible existence. And just how could I not shout out Frank Gerwer? He's the shit! I really like Frank. He was ever present should you needed anything or you were stressing on the trick. You can always rely on Frank. Wolfpack for existence!

Was there a trick within the book that you simply were sure nobody would get?

Yes, there is one trick I understood 110-percent wouldn't have completed which was the fakie 360 switch switch Cruz on the rail. That's too difficult to process.

Did you receive a reward in the Real Team in order to them out?

Yeah, John Alden the Luxurious T.M. compensated for 1 / 2 of the Thrasher Skategoat tattoo which i got. I had been so stoked which i got the tattoo prior to the trip ended. Which was the main one factor I truly desired to jump on the trip. Many thanks, John.

How does one describe King of the direction to somebody who has never been in it?

It's one lengthy-ass skate trip. Make certain you are in your game or be ready to find yourself in trouble with the miscellaneous challenges--like consuming your personal piss.

Can you go again the coming year?

I'd do this shit again instantly. Sign me up!

RENO DISSING BOOTH

In order to Sacto i was thinking about grabbing a couple of drinks in Reno in an Irish pub that's frequented by skaters. Coincidentally, John Alden understood a woman in Reno who told him there is a kissing booth setup in the bar for any fundraising event the next night. She assured him that they could fall into line a minimum of 50 women to create by helping cover their Robbie Brockel, our designated make-out guy. I was thrilled. We've got towards the bar, so that as guaranteed, the area was filled with ladies.

Regrettably, these were all lesbians who wanted no a part of our make-out challenge. Robbie got as many as three kisses that night and it was so disheartened he did not make an effort to suck any face all of those other trip. Around the vibrant side, we did get 21 lesbians within the van for any separate challenge. Will we get extra points for your?

KYLE Master

It was the first King from the Road and also you got hurt the 2nd day. What went down?

Me and Mike Ruiz attempted to grind this lengthy-ass 34-stair rail simultaneously and shit hit the fan. I arrived on the scene just a little early and attempted to operate lower the steps and folded my ankle.

Do you consider it had been KOTR souped up that got you to get doubles with that rail straight from the gate?

Yeah, most likely a bit. It had been just the second day, too. But day two was really feeling a lot more like day five.

You stored an excellent attitude all of those other trip, the inability to skate. How did you're doing so?

I had been with a decent number of homies, to ensure that makes it simpler. Along with a couple of bips and brews did not hurt.

What were a few of the highlights in the trip--skating or non skating?

Everyday was epic. The potato gun Frank made was tight. John's tech-ass beard was amazing. Almost every day would be a great one.

Very first time consuming your personal pee? How did you choose to get it done?

Yes, it had been. I virtually just stated, "Fuck it!"

When you develop one challenge for the coming year, what will it be?

Drink another person's piss. That'd be disgusting.

How does one explain King of the direction to somebody who has never heard about it?

It is a skate trip where four teams visit four metropolitan areas, fuck shit up and have fun. Period!

Can you continue KOTR again?

10 Stuff You WOULDN'T KNOW Unless of course You Had Been Within The REAL VAN

(1) Kyle Master and Mike Ruiz roshambo'd to determine who would jump on the 34-stair rail first for that doubles rail challenge

(2) P-Stone used exactly the same t-shirt for the whole 12-excursion (that was not really a challenge within the book)

(3) Mike Ruiz's lipslide to fakie around the Cardiel rail in Sacto was initially go. Jakie to fakie!

(4) Mike Donnelly includes a mean kickflip along with a meaner face kick. Should've had the experience

(5) The folks doing the Harlem shake within our video weren't actual > Real team riders. We hired them for your challenge

(6) We didn't put any bike locks on any rails across the visit to prevent other teams from skating them

(7) Jeremy, also known as Shitty Schmitty, the DLX filmer went to sleep while filming World's Best Brunch with Jimmy Arrighi. No lie

(8) Frank Gerwer is going on every skate trip!

(9) Before trip, Mike Ruiz had not met Louie Barletta. As he did, he'd the very same haircut along with a nose ring. Weird!

(10) We'd to really make it rain because it did not rain on the entire trip and How To Choose Buy The Best Right Skateboards For You