Menu icon Foundation
What do I deed to do to get the email/contact form to actually work?

Hi everyone.

I have created  a contact form. I need to know how to get it to work in foundation. i.e. Receive  emails etc.

Many thanks,

ALAN

alan

Hi everyone.

I have created  a contact form. I need to know how to get it to work in foundation. i.e. Receive  emails etc.

Many thanks,

ALAN

NoreagoCan 11 months ago

You need a mail function. There are no Foundation secrets to this. You can google for basic mail function tutorials. I've attached a simple PHP function with a form.

<?php
//if "email" variable is filled out, send email
  if (isset($_REQUEST['email']))  {

//Email information
  $admin_email = "someone@example.com";
  $email = $_REQUEST['email'];
  $subject = $_REQUEST['subject'];
  $comment = $_REQUEST['comment'];

//send email
  mail($admin_email, "$subject", $comment, "From:" . $email);

//Email response
  echo "Thank you for contacting us!";
  }

//if "email" variable is not filled out, display the form
  else  {
?>

<form method="post">
  Email: <input name="email" type="text" /><br />
  Subject: <input name="subject" type="text" /><br />
  <textarea name="comment" rows="15" cols="40"></textarea><br />
  <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
  </form>

<?php
  }
?>

Angelica  Mandy 11 months ago

I have a internet email account on Yahoo and a separate  EssayLand   Yahoo email account. I can collect my internet emails with Outlook Express, but it will not collect the Yahoo ones. I have been through all the tutorials and configured the account" exactly as it says, but it always comes up with a logon box asking for username and password, but never lets me go further.

Hermione Jennifer 8 months ago

An email deliver is required to get email and that deliver is extraordinary to the client Some individuals utilize web based applications and some utilization programs on their PC to access and store messages. Essay 

sslc result 7 months ago

The SSLC Result 2018 Tamilnadu will be going to Release this May and all the students who are willing to know the official Tamilnadu SSLC Result, would request to search on the official organization website

christeena 2 months ago

This article is much useful for me to get the details of the email contact forms. I'm looking forward these kinds of an article and it is much helpful for me in my work. Continue sharing more information like this.reset print spooler

Download for Windows 10 2 months ago

After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think.

Annamethew 16 days ago

It works for specific individuals for somewhat then quits working. I utilized it for about multi month and it worked similarly in the same class as my recommended wash pay for help in assignment worse, and after that it quit working. I've likewise heard it quits working after a measure of time for some, other individuals.

clickerheroes1 16 days ago

That looks like a lot of fun! tank trouble game.

jamesanderson 11 days ago

I found the best article about the contact form plugin, but I used WordPress plugin contact form for walmartone.com